.12

0122518

Maya Pov

"Hermosa" I held her hand as we walked out the mall. She wanted to come to the mall so I brought her. She wanted to pay like the hell shes crazy. But I like her like that either way with her psycho ass.

"Yes bebe?" I stopped her in her tracks and walked to the side and leaned her against me but not too close.

"Let's go to my moms house for dinner, tonight" I held her hips and looked at her. "I want you to meet my mom bebe, le ha platicado mucho de ti a ella"

"Y que le dicho?" She raised and eyebrow.

"Que no le dire" i smile and laugh softly. "Ándale si? Porfa?"

"Si bebe , I'll go with you"

I smile and kiss her cheek.

***

I hopped onto her bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling.

"You ready?" I yelled as she was in her closet. Dang she took hours for dressing. We're just gonna have dinner. That's it right? I hope so.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a quick second. Nothing can go wrong right? Well my mom did say to dress nice for dinner. Will it only be us ? Oh no what if someone else goes? Ugh.

I heard a door shut so I sat up. Finally this girl came out. I looked at her direction and my jaw dropped. Okay my heart attach is happening now.

She was gorgeous. Wore a tight red simply dress. Yes it was simple but showed off her beautiful body.

"Pues noma' va' a ver?" She laughed and turned around and face the mirror as she fixed herself. I stand up and walk over and wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"You look gorgeous Hermosa" I whispered as I kissed her cheek. I walked away and grabbed my keys and phone.

"Ya esta' lista?" I walked to the door.

"Yeah lemme just grab my boots" She grabbed her Timberland boots with heel and put them on and grabbed her phone.

We arrived at my moms house and I quickly get off and went to open the door for adri. We both walked to the front door and before knocking I stopped her.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Hermosa" I look at her.

"I do want to so let's gooooo" she walked up and knocked.

Few seconds later my mom opened the door and welcomed us in and hugged me. "Maya! Como te ha extrañado" she kissed my cheek.

"Yo también te ha extrañado ma"

I haven't visited her in awhile since most of my time I dedicate it to work and being with adri. But my moms young like no lie. And plus she did like the tummy tuck surgery which makes her look young.
My mom is just 45, she had me at 22.

"Ma this is Adriana, the one I've been talking to you about" My mom walked up to her and hugged her.

"Eres muy guapa en persona, yo soy Rebecca pero dime Becca" She said as she kissed her cheek and went to the kitchen as we followed.

"Babe where's the bathroom ?"  I told her where the bathroom was at and I kissed her forehead. I walked to my mom and sat on top of the counter were she was at cooking.

"How long have you been with her? And get off my counter maya." She sounded all strict.

I sigh softly. My mom knows all about me. Duh clearly she's MY MOM.  But I usually show her girls and never last with them. She knows my ways. She knows how I just fuck around and don't date.