.6

012518

Adri's pov

I gulp as I stay quiet. "It's your choice hermosa" she put her hands inside my towel and ran her hands to my ass. She started to rub my ass and squeeze it. I bite my lip. "I um" she ran her hands around my ass as she brought them to my thighs and started to rub my thighs.

"Like I said, I'd prefer you without hermosa" she squeezed my ass tight making me moan but I bite my lip to not. "I'd like to put on the clothes" I quietly said.

"Esta bien" she let go of me and backed away. "I'll wait for you outside, I'll be laying down" she kissed my cheek and walked out. I let out a breath I didn't know I had. What just happened there? Why was I all shy? Uhhhhhh.

I change fast into what she gave me. I looked at myself in the mirror. "You can see my boobs through this" I put two fingers over my nipples. "Bruh" I remove my fingers and bring them to the edge of the shirt pulling it off my body so it can't be that pressed.

I walkout and find her looking at her phone. I clear my voice so she can notice me. "Hey" she put her phone down and looked at me. "Your shirt is see through. You can see my boobs" I pout. She laughed and walked over to me.

"Don't worry, no one else is going to see your boobs. Only I will" she grabbed my hand and led us to bed. I cuddled again but this time I didn't look at the tv. "Can I ask you something?" I lick my lips softly. 

"Wassup?"  She looks down at me. "Can we listen to music?" I smile innocently. She kissed my forehead. "Sure hermosa" she gave me the controller and I put on 'daddy issues' from the neighbourhood.

I couldn't hold my urge and I got up and started to dance well walk around while singing.

"Go ahead and cry little girl
Nobody does it like you do
I know how much it matters to you
I know that you got daddy issues
And if you were my little girl
I'd do whatever I could do
I'd run away and hide with you"

I sang as I moved my finger around. I walked over to her mirror and watched myself.

I changed the song cuz It started to get boring. I put on "Apaga la luz".

I walked back to the mirror and started to sing.

"Ella se quita la ropa, eso e' de una ve'
Ella me quiere encima de ella, quiere que le dé
Anoche soñé con ella, no puedo creer
Ahora la téngo de frente
Apaga la luz y dale a to'a
Una sola movie vamo' a hacer
Dale que yo te la entrego to'a"

I started to feel myself and i got my shirt and tugged it and brought it up and moved it around in circulation. I looked at maya through the reflection and I see her on her phone but she's smiling at it.

So many thoughts ran through my head. Is she recording me? Is she talking to someone.

"You got Snapchat?" She asked me as she sat up and typed in her phone.

"Yeah" I told her it. A few seconds later my phone buzzed with a notification.

Unknown added you to their story.

I leave my phone on the nightstand as I sang along.

When the song finished I walked over to my phone and sat on the edge of bed on Maya's side. I opened that persons story. It was of video of me dancing and pulling my shirt as I sing. I turn and look at maya.

"You recorded me?" I laugh and roll my eyes playfully. "And plus you tagged me in it? What you want guys hitting me up or what?"

She shook her head. She wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me towards her. "No ones going to hit you up. I wouldn't want that and plus you wouldn't want that." She kissed my temple. " a video lasts longer." She whispered. She sent chills down my spine. I moved a little.

"I can't hold it anymore" she groans. I turn around fully and straddle on her. "What do you mean?" I looked confused. "I have an urge so bad and I can't hold it anymore. Will you be my girlfriend?" She licked her lips.

I felt my face heating up. I blinked a lot. I just didn't know what to answer and stayed quiet. She looks at me and sighs. She looks away. "I knew you wouldn't want to...." she said softly. "What?!" I make her look at me. "Oh no no no. You did not just say that right?" I brought my arm around her neck and laid my hand on the back of her head. "I do want to be your girlfriend maya. Don't say I wouldn't. Okay?" I kiss her lips softly.

"Wait really?" She look surprised. "Yes really maya" she smiled so big and kissed me.

I kissed her back and laid down as I brought her on top of me. My hand rubbing her neck as we kissed. She tried to slide her tongue into my mouth but she couldn't cuz I wouldn't give her entrance.

With her free hand she brought it down to my thighs, went between my inner thighs and rubbed my entrance of my womanhood. I moan out and she quickly took that advantage to slide her tongue in.

We both fought for dominance but she won, clearly. I didn't stop rubbing my entrance, she kept on going slow on a steady pace. I felt my womanhood start to get wet.

Fuck, does she feel that? She's turning me on. It feels kinda weird but then good at the same time.

"Fuck babygirl, your getting turned on so fast" she whispered against my lips. Moved her hands away from there. She sat up pulling me upwards and sitting on her crossed legs. I wrapped my legs around her waist as I also wrap my hands around her neck.

We bother looked into each others eyes. "I'm so happy that I met you" she smiled. "And so am I" I smiled at her. She put her hands on my ass rubbed them and squeezed them. I laid my head on her shoulder. "You like my ass don't you?" I laugh softly. "What you mean like? I love your ass babygirl"

____________________________________

What y'all think? Everything's gon be all fun and games now their together? Nah nah nah well you'll have to find out. When will the rest of the characters come out? Keep reading ! :) like and comment!!!