.29

4.4.19
Mayas pov

"Okay ready?" I glance over at bri as I get my keys out my pocket. She just nodded as she got on from the other side buckling up. I did the same and pulled away.

"Put the address in the gps" I distract her from whatever she was thinking as i keep on driving.

"Is this place far?" I quickly glance at her and back at the road.

"Mmm not that far, why ? You don't want to spend any time with me?" She bit her lip at me as she twisted her body to the side facing me.

I just chuckle softly as I drive. I stay quiet paying attention to the road. Once we get to the place I get off and go to her side.

She's off the car, looking at herself in the window. Once she saw me she turned around.

I get closer to her. "You want me to spend more time with you?" I look down at her.

She nodded not saying anything.

I place my hand on her throat choking her, not hurting her tho. "You want me to do this?" I look her in the eye.

She looked me up in the eye, as she let out "y-yes" stuttering.

I move my thumb in a circular motion on her throat as I then grab a firm grip on her neck. I lean in close to her as if we were about to kiss but space was still between us.

"I'm with Adriana, your with Adrian" I remind her.

"But I want you maya" She pleaded.

"And I want Adriana" I let go of her and walk inside the bakery. I ask for the order and pay for it as I wait and sit on a table aside. Bri walks in sitting in front of me.

"Maya"  My eyes are around looking.

"I'd leave Adrian just to have a chance with you" She let out.

Is she for real? I'm with Adriana. I love her. I don't want anyone else.

"You are with Adriana and I'm with Adriana." I told her as I still don't make eye contact with her.

"Plus your straight. You don't like girls." I cross my arms.

"Something about you is like attractive" She puffed out.

"I mean I know I'm attractive" I chuckle looking down at her. She's good looking but I won't loose Adri for Bri. Plus that be backstabbing my good friend Adrian.

"We are just friends. Will always stay as friends" They call my name aloud and I got get the cake. I then walkout the bakery heading to the backseats of my car. I place down the cake and get in from the other side.

Once Bri gets in I drive away. I play a song from Lil peep Save that shit . I start to sing to it distracting my thoughts.

When we got to my place again, I call Ricardo over so he can take in the cake. I start to walk towards inside as my hand gets tugged on making me swirl around.

"Just once" She softly said as she kissed my lips. I try to push her off but I couldn't. I heard some cameras flash and I quickly push her off me as I turn around to not catch the face of the person run inside.

Fuck. I ran my hands through my hair ruffly.

___

Adri's pov

Happy birthday Adriana and Adrian. They all said to us as they sang us a happy birthday. Awww it's really cute seeing everyone gather here for us.

Slices of cake was passed around as I look around for maya. Once I find her , I walk over to her. Is she okay? She looks worried.

"Hey bebe, i was looking everywhere for you" I lean up to kiss her cheek. I grab her hand and walk us upstairs a her room which is our room.

"Que pasa? Why you bring me up here?" She furred her eyebrows at me.

"Something is wrong. Your face expresses it all" I look her dead in the eye. What did she do?

"Don't worry about it my love" Her lips placed a kissed on my forehead as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I sigh and just nod. I then walkout heading back downstairs.

I then try to not worry about anything going bad and just party. To live my life. To celebrate with people I love and care about. To remember this night.

___________________________________

OKAY OKAY YES I KNOW ! I haven't updated in a long ass time ! I'm so sorry! I been busy and plus I got basketball practices. Also update On my single life, i miss being taken. I want a girlfriend badlyyyy. But atm I'm talking to a guy, I'm a 8th grader & he's a 11th🤭. I ain't gon tell y'all his age but he asked if I was down to go eat and I rejected. He then asked me if I wanted to go to the movies, never answered his question😭. But he's nice. Back on topic SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER! I kind forgot also.

But thanks for reading !! Also guess what !!!

I took that pic awhile ago but I checked rn and it shows this book is still #1 !!! And plus it's 11k now !!! Thanks loves !!!