.19

0181019

Mayas pov

I'm back at home. It's just been a hour since I last saw adri. I really want her back. I want to spoil her. Show her off. And many other things.

I just want to tell her I love her, making her know I mean I-.

My phone rang snapping me off from my thoughts.

I look down to see angie and I answer.

Me
Hey what happened?

Angie
Is adri with you?

Me
No why?

Angie
I came towards the car and she's not here. The door was open. Her phone is here. Everything is her expect for her.

Her voice started to get worried and she started panicking.

Me
Angie, calm down! I'm going back over there. Stay in the car lock the doors and don't open it to anybody until I get there.

I quickly hang up.

Fuck fuck fuck. Who or where did adri go?

I quickly walkout to my car and drive back to the restaurant parking lot.

I park next to adri's car and get out and knock on the door.

Angie opens the door all crying and worried.

"When you got here, did you see anything or anyone?"

"N-no i just didn't find her her here" she cried out.

"Don't cry will find her" I hug her.

When I look behind her I see a note on the trunk.

I let go of her and walked over to the trunk.

I grab it and read it.

We both know you're going to see this maya. If you want to see Adriana again, come to the warehouse where we last saw eachother.

Warehouse? Which ware-, ohhhh fuck.

"Angie look take Adriana's car, drive it back to adri's house. Stay over there and I'll be back with adri. And for god sake do not , I repeat call the cops."

She nodded and got in the car and drove away.

I quickly get in mine and drive towards the warehouse.

As I drive i called some people up to come at to the warehouse also. I told Ricardo to come also.

When I got to the warehouse I parked and stayed inside waiting. I move my seat all the way back and reach under the seat to grab a pistol.

I load it and place it behind my back inside my pants.

They really think taking my girl is gon be easy?

I grabbed another pistol and place it in the front of my pants.

My car door opens and i quickly take out the front pistol and point towards the person.

"M-Maya?" A girl stutters.

I pay attention to notice it was Adriana.

Standing all in blood. Her shirt ripped. Jeans ripped. Bruised face,arms,& legs.

"Maya?"

I snapped out of my thought and put the gun down.

"Sorry Ricardo. I thought it was someone else." I snap out of my thought. I unload the pistol and place it in my pants on the front.