Chapter 35: F*ck

Pushing up out of bed I eyed the hospital room angry, "Seriously? Again?" I sighed and watched a nurse walk in and smile at me "Annalise! You're awake." she said brightly.

Her energy is too much and I feel a migraine growing.

I held up my hand at her shutting my eyes rubbing my forehead "No offense but I'm going to need you to leave. Bring someone less cheerful please." I said shaking my head.

She walked away quietly and I looked over at the chair beside me, Michael sat reading a book grinning. Are you Serious?

"Who let you in?" I asked aggravated.

Michael cocked an eyebrow at me "Not happy about being in a hospital again?" He asked.

No shit Michael.

I ignored him and rubbed the bandage on my head and then all over my arms.

Michael smirked and pulled a rose out placing it on my bed and then heading out the door.

My eyes stuck to the rose, Michael.

Looking back at him, I leaned forward "Was that the spell?" I asked.

He paused but then walked out shutting the door behind him.

Taking the rose, I studied it for a while before smelling it and placing it in my lap.

The door opened and in walked Lily.

Furious. Actually it scared the fuck out of me.

I eyed the Nurse who shrugged and shut the door behind us.

"How the hell do you fall out of a fucking three story building Anne?! Huh?!" She asked angry shoving my shoulder shouting.

Shaking my head I looked to her "Not now Lily, please. Can I get out? Can I be discharged?" I asked her and she softened her face looking me over "You okay?" She asked suddenly worried.

I shook my head "I almost died for the third time-" I went to complain but she stopped me.

Lily cut in "Fourth if we count you getting kidnapped." She said low.

I dropped my stare and looked to the rose, "I need some space and time." I pulled the IVs from my veins and got out of the bed holding my stomach and the rose. I slipped on the stupid slippers and headed out the door passing by everyone who sat outside waiting.

"Anne?" Lincoln called and I headed out the hospital looking to the nurse at the front desk "I'm going to my dorm." I waved bye and ignored her protests going out the door and staring down at my stupid patient dress.

Stupid dress. I hate this thing.

"Anne?" Bronx asked and I turned giving him a single look before going to my dorm and realizing I don't have the damn KEY!

Sighing I dropped my head into the door aggravated before banging my fist on it.

I wanted to just cry. That's all. Just cry.

Leaning my back into the door I slid down and sat there helpless. Why don't I keep a spare hidden nearby?

I looked over and caught eyes with Michael who was unlocking the dorm. He headed inside and came back out with some things he tossed into his duffel. Guess he's moving out.

He went to go for the stairs but stopped and eyed me confused "Didn't-weren't you just in the hospital?" He asked laughing.

Going to push myself up, I hissed at the pain in my side "I don't want to be there. I want to be in my dorm." I said annoyed.