Chapter 34: The Window & The Rose

It was a bit painful to see, watching Roxanne hang on Koda like he belonged to her.

Part of me thought 'Good, Keep my scraps.' The other said 'I didn't even get to enjoy that one!'

The two of them hung around the massive windows, and of course it had high ceilings. I swear these damn rooms.

I was heading up to Jolene's office with Lily and Eva, but stopped when I noticed the two in the hall.

Roxanne smirked down at me "How's it going bitch?" She asked.

Eyeing her I rolled my eyes "You really are just some other form of bitch. Tell me, during anal did a guy leave his dick up there? You got a stick up your ass that's for sure." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

She looked to Koda who seemed bothered by the awkward tension "Actually I did have a dick in me a while ago.." She smirked and I eyed Koda in disappointment.

Lily scowled at Roxanne "You are such a downgrade." She said eyeing her up and down.

Roxy cocked an eyebrow "From this wreck? Oh please. Blood whore over there's got nothing on me." She grinned.

I took a deep breath but Eva was the one who went at her.

They slammed into the window, it began cracking and I watched it like it was smiling at me wickedly. Practically taunting me, screaming death to me.

Roxy slammed Eva's head into it and then into the wall. They rolled around beating one another while calling names.

My eyes stayed on the foreseen problem, my gut telling me that something bad was going to happen. Parts of the window began crumbling letting the cool air flow in. That can't be good.

I pushed Roxy off Eva and Lily took over grabbing her hair yanking her to the floor. No Lily!

As I tried pulling psychotic Roxy off Lily, Koda was trying to pull me off Roxy. Obviously not getting the fact that I wanted this to end!

"I'm trying to stop this Koda!" I shouted to him and he pulled me harder. "Let go!" I shouted to Roxy.

Eventually I let go and decided he could get his psycho girlfriend off.

That was until Koda decided to let go and I went stumbling. My back hitting the window, and my breath hitched. I went to step away and rebalance myself but psycho shoved Koda off her and well he went into me.

The last sound of the window cracking came into my ears muffled, followed by some screams and Koda's attempt to grab my hand.

I let out a scream as I went out of it, the window falling beside me, crumbling glass, and Koda's stare horrified.

The fall was far, in fact it was on the third level, with these fifty feet ceilings it felt like a fall that went on and on.

I pondered my death, and how close I've been to it many times.

Why haven't I died yet? I got one hell of an Angel up there.

When I did land, the prick of a thousand needles cut into my skin and then I felt a cold pain in my side. My vision blurring and the smell of roses filling my nose.

I looked down at my stomach, running my hand over the branch, the single rose sticking out through my stomach. "I've been impaled." I laughed and looked up at the window taking a single breath before it went dark.

Spoke too soon.

God I really am a magnet for trouble, that or someone really wants me dead.

Michaels POV: