1

Sahar🌙
"SAAAAAAAA" I hear as I tie my shoe. "SAAAAAAA HURRY" my best friend Kelsey yells. I hurry downstairs. We're on our way to school , it's the first day. Kelsey lives in the beginning of the area. We live in a gated area I live at the end. I've known Kelsey since we were 8 , so 10 years of friendship.

"Have you talked to J?" She asks as I pull out of the driveway. "No. I'm annoyed with him" I say. "I would be too" she says. Jose is my boyfriend we've been dating for 3 years. We have a situation , we haven't talked since Friday night. I texted and called but didn't get a response. Which is why I'm annoyed. I mean what if it was an emergency?

We get to school I park and we head to the entrance. We get greeted by students and some teachers. You see we're "popular" at school. We soon find our home room and head to our morning hangout spot. "Hi baby" Jose says putting his hands on my waist and kissing me. "Hey" I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks pulling me close to him. "Where were you this weekend?" I ask and he chuckles. "I texted and called you" I add in a serious tone. "Don't start" he says chuckling. "Don't start? Start what? I'm simply asking a question" I say , he chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Don't start" he says again. "I'm not starting anything. You don't respond to my messages or calls in days and expect me not to bring it up?" I ask. "Yes" he says. "Well then expect the same with me" I say and his mood suddenly changes. "Let's go kels" I say getting his hands off my waist. "We aren't walking together?" He asks. "Nope. You can walk on your own" I say linking my arm with Kelsey's and we start walking.

We're now going to our 3rd period. I've had Kels in all my classes so far. 3rd is math which I hate. "Hi Sahar. Hi Kelsey" a girl says. "Hi" we both say. We enter the classroom and sit in the back like always. "It sister stinks" kels says making me laugh. "Sister skunk" I say making us laugh. "It smells" many kids say making us laugh. "Good morning everyone. I'm going to be your math teacher this year. My name is Mr Taylor. I would like for us to be friends , so call me Sam or Samuel" he says kels and I look at each other.

"Sister Sammy" she says making me laugh out loud. "Sorry about her" kels says as I put my head on the desk laughing. "It's fine. Let's start with introducing each other. You laughing start" he says. "Ooo sister strict" I whisper and I stand. "I'm Sahar" I say and sit down. "Be more specific. How old are you? Any interesting facts?" He says. "I'm 18. I HIGHLY dislike doing these introductions" I say and smile.

We're now at lunch I'm already tired. "Babe why are you so serious?" He asks and I ignore him. "Sah I found this hot baseball player , look" she says showing me his Instagram account then clicks on a picture. "Ooo sister sexy" I say and we both laugh. "Keep it up and you'll be sister single" Jose says making everyone stay quiet and I roll my eyes.

"We're still going to the you know what right?" She asks and I nod. We're going to a multi artist concert. It's Post Malone , Khalid , G-Eazy , 21 Savage , Migos, Lil Yachty and a couple more artists. We got vip all access. My dad is owner of Capitol Records. My mom owns her own clothing line and clothing store.

My brother and I keep ourselves away from that "famous" lifestyle as much as we can. People know who we are and who our parents are but like I said we stay away from it and our parents keep us lowkey. Kelsey's dad owns his own management company. Her mom is a celebrity makeup artist. Her and her brother also keep themselves lowkey. I've met every artist that's signed to the company. I don't really get involved though.

~After school~

Texts

Kels🦋
Sahhhhhhh

Me
Yes?

Kels🦋
I need you to help me!!!

So remember the baseball player I showed you earlier? He has a teammate who is literal DADDY and I need him in my life.

Me
Okay? What can I do?

Kels🦋
I need you to dm the one I showed you and make a convo give it a min then tell him you have a friend that would like to see his friend

Me
Do I say she wants a quick hook up or she wants to cuff your friend?

Kels🦋
I don't know if it'll be a quick hook up just yet ... just say what I told you

Me
LMAO okay send me his @

Kels🦋
Stop😂 he could be daddy for all we know. Maybe even sugar daddy.

@codybellinger

Me
I mean it's worth a try? Hold on let me go slide in the dm.

Just followed him

He followed back

Sliding into the dms now.

Instagram DMs

@sahar.luna
Hey! Just saw your career highlights and I'm highly impressed!

@codybellinger
Hey! Haha thank you!

@sahar.luna
Look , I'm getting straight to the point. You're main part of this , anyways my best friend has a crush on one of your teammates.

Simple yes or no question. Can you help me / are you willing to help?

@codybellinger
So you didn't watch the highlight video? 🤨

Ahh straight to the point haha , I mean it depends... what's in it for me? What do I get in return?

@sahar.luna
Of course I did.

I literally said it's a simple YES OR NO question.

What's in it for you? You get a date for your friend. You make your friend happy. What you get in return? Happiness :))

@codybellinger
It's a yes IF you go on a date with me or give me your number (:

It's all up to you

Your best friends happiness depends on you.

@sahar.luna
You can't switch this up on me Cody Bellinger.

No date , I have a boyfriend. I'll give you A number can't 100% confirm it'll be mine :)

(123)456-7890

Btw it's Walker.

You have a day to complete this mission:) good luck.
Delivered

-
-
-
-
enjoyyy💘