46

Sahar 🌙
"I'm about to pull in" i say. "Okay bye" grayson says and i hang up. The twins asked if i could film with them i said yes so here i am. I'm filmimg later with david. It's been two days since the wholr drunk situation. I spent a whole day asleep. The next day i woke up and was HUNG OVER so i stayed in bed. I'm fine now. "Whatsuppp dolans" i say and side hug each. "Whatsup sarrrrr" they say. We go in and ethan does and gets something from the guest house.

"Are you okay? Your brother dmed me and james called saying that they couldn't find you anywhere and you weren't answering" gray says. "I honestly don't even know. My feelings and emotions are all over the place since last time" i say. "Well like i said you know im always here. Whatever you need. If its someone to rant to I'm here" he says. "Thank you i really appreciate it" i say and we hug.

Twitter//
@matthewluna: lmaoo bet.
@sahar.luna: me before doing something stupid.

"What is up we're back" they say to the camera. "Today we have a guest" ethan says. "A special guest our good friend Sahar Luna" gray says and i walk and sit in between them. "Hey" i say. "Here with gray and his ex" ethan says and we both gasp. "Ooo" gray says. "Fake news" i say and we all laugh. "For today's video we're doing a challenge. A sport challenge" gray says. "Wait what" i say and they laugh.

Twitter//
@celesti: @sahar.luna is ONE of the "instagram models" who in REAL LIFE looks the same as the pictures she posts.

@jennerbabe: @sahar.luna is taking jordyn's place as kylie's best friend and im here for it.

@bellichild: are you and cody still together? You haven't been at the games :/
@sahar.luna: yes , I've just been busy.

-

"Heyyyy" i say answering my phone. "Hey girlllll I'm with bill" khalid says. "Heyyyyyyyy" she says. "Heyyy babes" i say. "We were calling to ask if you wanted to go eat lunch tomorrow" he asks. "I'm leaving to Milwaukee in like an hour" i say. "Aw why????"  bill asks. "Uh just for funzies" i say and we all chuckle. We talk for a bit and after a while they hang up and i continue driving. David and i talked and changed the date for us to film. Matt and i are leaving to Milwaukee bc i miss cody. He doesnt know were going , they're leaving sf tomorrow.

Twitter//
@colebellinger: @gillette , @sahar.luna and I really belive you should give @codybellinger a sponsorship or the least a care package? Thank you.

↪@sahar.luna: LMAOOOOOOO.
↪@colebellinger: he looks like he's about to drop a dope ass album.
  ↪@kikehndz: more like a country album 🤠.
   ↪@sahar.luna: stop roasting belli , he can pull off the lewwwk.
    ↪@coreyseager5: your cbear?
     ↪@sahar.luna: yes my cbear .

@matthewluna: @jamescharles , @sahar.luna needs a sister special makeover
↪@sahar.luna: @invisalign got you a new cusomer :).
  ↪@jamescharles: OMFG 😂😂
(Load more) 

-

Instastory @sahar.luna

luna