89

Matthew
Seeing my sister have a full on breakdown over someone who is suppose to be there for her , someone who is suppose to love and support her no matter what definetly hurts. It makes my blood boil! Growing up my it was my dad who was most involved with Sahar not my mom which is insane if you actually think about it. She's her daughter i would guess she wants to be with her daughter as much as she can. My mom was never there for any of sahar's "girl" experiences. I was always there to comfort sahar , I've been through this with her. I know her more than i know myself. As a child to now actually , she keeps all her true emotions in.

Yeah she may react but thats not it , she has the trauma of being called "annoying" "exaggerated" since thats what she heard from my mom on a daily. She doesn't like talking about it , i think its because of everything she's beem holding in , the anger , the hurt , just by speaking about it she will break down. "Does she know?" Carlos asks me. "No she doesn't i just want to make sure she's asleep" i say and slowly open her room door and she's asleep. "Hey benny , we're going out for a few , we're staying over. If she wakes up and asks where we went say we went to get food" i say and he nods. We then go out and get in my car heading to our destination.

"Wait why would she move back into the house you guys grew up in?" Carlos asks. "My question exactly" i say. "Dude wtf" carlos says and shows me a tweet as i come to a stop. "Sebastian Valdez husband of Ex-wife of Frank Luna and mother of Sahar & Mathew Luna is the guy who "leaked" the invitation of Sahar and Cody's wedding" i read and feel my blood BOIL. "Another one" he says and i pull over. "She's just an attention seeker. She grew up getting everything her way when she doesn't get something all hell breaks loose" is part of what he said about sahar. my blood is BOILING.

I pull up to the driveway and they're there. I turn my car off and we get out. "Matthew" the lady says. "So whatsup? You think giving that infomation makes you tough? Giving "interviews" talking shit about MY sister makes you tough?" I ask getting in Sebastian's face. "Come on i wouldn't want to hit a female" he says and chuckles. "Matthew stop" she says. "Call me whatever you want. Run your mouth all you want about me. You leave my sister out of your disgusting ass mouth" i say then all hell breaks loose. My fist connecting to his jaw then i just loose control until Carlos and some guy separate us.

"Matthew! You're so much better than that" she says. "You. All i have to say to you is you're a horrible mother. You failed as a mother. You failed as a wife. You failed as a woman. The only thing i applaud you is giving us life. The rest you deserve no recognition. You deserve no respect. You choose a guy who is nothing but unfaithful , a guy who is only with you for fucking money , you choose that piece of fucking shit over your daughter! The human you gave life to over this piece of shit that will leave you any second" i tell her and her jaw drops.

We go back and carlos drives. My knuckles are RED AF. "Are you gonna tell sa?" Carlos asks. "No , she's gonna give me this full on lecture on how i shouldn't have done that and thats immature of me and what not" i say. "All i have to say is no matter what thats my sister , my little sister and i WILL NOT let anyone disrespect her. I won't let anyone hurt her. Seeing her break down pissed me the fuck off. I just need it to be clear that i will always protect her" i add and he nods.

-

Sahar 🌙
Twitter//
@tmz: Sahar Luna and Cody Bellinger will get married December 14th. According to the alleged leaked invitation Sahar's "stepdad" Sebastian posted.

@macimonty: y'all so i heard some arguing and i looked out my room and i saw someone who looked like Matthew then i realized his mom lives there anyways Matthew fucked up his mom's husband .... and i oop 🤐😂 @matthewluna @sahar.luna

{Video attached}

Waking up to all these tweets is insane. Seb "leaked" our invitation , gave "interviews" talking shit about me and lastly Matt fought seb. Great. "Matthew" i say and he turns as he takes a sip of his drink. "Yes?" He asks. "Why?" I ask. "Look. He hurt you , I'm your brother i can't sit here and let this dumbass guy treat you like that. My job is to protect you" he says. "Also ever since i saw him i wanted to fight him so might as well do it" he adds and carlos laughs. "Fighting isn't the way to go" i say. "It is when words don't work Sa. I gave him many warnings something HAD to be done" he says.

"Also i may or may not have gone off on her" he says and i shake my head. I look at his hands and they're RED. "Have you talked to cody?" He asks and as if on cue he's calling. "Hey" i say. "Hey babe" he says with his raspy morning voice. "Did you see what's happening?" He asks and i put him on speaker. "Yes i did. I have you on speaker matt and carlos are here" i say. "Don't worry i got payback for y'all" matt says and cody chuckles. "You really rocked his shit matt" cody says and we all chuckle. "I never liked him it was past anger and just anger of shit he did i just let loose" he says. "Damn. No one will fuck with you now" cody says and i nod. "True" matt says.

"Wtf" he says. "What?" I ask. "Dad texted "Matthew! Make a statement now. Make it along the lines of "the video doesn't represent me as a person" thats bullshit" he says and i chuckle. "Oo big man is serious and mad" cody says and we laugh. "He's mad mad" i say. We stay in my kitchen and talk to cody for a bit then i hang up.

Twitter//
@matthewluna: PSA although I've made it clear don't mess with my sister PERIOD.

@matthewluna: The video which was posted and has gotten so much attraction does not define me as person. It does not define my beliefs when it comes to handeling situations.

@matthewluna: last tweet was genuine ........................................ 🤠🤡.

-
-
-
-

Da boy still got it 🔥 !!!!! 35 for #35 👀

Q;  what are your 3 favorite movies?

Mine/ Love Simon , The Lion King and Beauty and The Beast. Those are the 3 that just came to my head lollllll.