75

Sahar. 🌙
Twitter//
@hollywoodreporter: mlb player Cody Bellinger got caught allegedly cheating on alleged "Wife" , girlfriend and baby momma Sahar Luna.

@tmz: Alex Verdugo , Chris Taylor among a few of the guys that went out where its said that Cody Bellinger allegedly cheats on girlfriend Sahar Luna.

Its been a month since the interview. Cody has been gone for two weeks now. This is the longest weve been apart. Eli got sick and i haven't been sleeping at all. "I know babe i know" i say as eli cries because i gave him medicine. "Shhhshhhshhh" i shush him while rocking him. He also just started teething so its ALOT. I def feel like a single mom. I see and go through the struggles. "Hey have you seen your phone?" Matt asks. "I don't have time" i say. "Whats going on now?" I ask. "Have you talked to cody?" He asks. "No why?" I ask. "So uh i much rather i tell you" he says. "So theres a story going around that he cheated on you. He went out with Alex and Chris and i guess some guys. Then someone caught him "allegedly" did you know he was going out?" He asks me and i feel like everything stopped.

Stop sahar , he wouldn't. Trust him. Trust. He loves you he wouldn't cheat on you especially since you have Eli. Although its been cleared that we aren't married no one knows that we're engaged. "Sa?" Matt says zoning me back to reality. "Yeah he said they were going out" i say getting my phone. We're currently filming. "Los Angeles Dodgers Cody Bellinger CHEATS on girlfriend and baby momma Sahar Luna" says the tweet. I scroll and theres a video and picture. The picture is of him walking out with a girl. I completely turn off my phone and put it next to me. "Saaa" matt says hugging me and i cry. "Its gonna be okay" he says rubbing my back.

I can't stop the tears rolling down my face. He comes back tomorrow. "Sa" i hear my dad say. "Come in" i say as i wipe the tears. "Have you talked to him?" He asks. "No" i say as tears roll down my face. "Come outside we're gonna grill" he says getting Eli and i stay quiet. "I'm gonna take him" he says and i nod. He walks out and i bring my hands up to my face and cry. I feel my heart broken into a million pieces. I just feel like my heart is heavy asf. "Sa" i hear matt say then i feel him wrap his arms around me. "I don't like seeing you like this. It breaks my heart" he says.

"We need to talk" we both hear as matt pulls away. He walks out and cody closes the door. He walks towards me and i get up. "I don't wanna talk. Just tell me the truth. Did you or did you not cheat?" I ask. He stays quiet he looks hesitant to answer. "i can explain" he says. "Whats there to explain? I asked a question cody. Its a yes or no response" i say. "There's no need for an explanation Cody. Nothing will or can justify your actions if whats going on is true" i add. "I'm sorry" he says. "I love you" he adds and i chuckle shaking my head. "Are you apologizing because it did happen?" I ask. "If so don't give me the "i love you" bullshit because i don't want to hear it" i say. "If you don't want to say anything because you worry about eli" i say.

"I won't take him away from you. I can't be with you anymore" i add my voice cracking at the end. "I didn't cheat on you" he says. "What about the pictures and videos?" I ask and he stays quiet. "I-i hm i was being wingman for Alex and Chris. They found girls but they had one friend and the girls wouldn't leave with them if she didn't go with them. I promise nothing happened" he says. "I would never cheat on you. I wouldn't mess up our family for a few moments with an unknown female. I have my life with you Sahar. I'm completely in love with you" he says. "I have you and eli , you both are my life. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that" he says.

"I think we should just take some space for right now" i say. "Anything you need" he says. I go downstairs and get eli. He sees cody and gets excited. "Hi buddy. I missed you so much" cody says getting eli. He gives me back eli after a while then grabs his bag. I walk out going to eli's room and i hear him also walk out and go downstairs. The door then closes and i hear his car. I walk back to my room changing eli into a onsie. I throw on a hoodie and grab a blanket then we go to the movie room and i put his favorite movie.

-

"Yes?" I ask answering my phone. "Hey , so i know this is most likely not a good time to remind you but since its today i just had to" my manager starts off. "Today is the make a wish day , the girl asked to meet you and cody. We agreed on meeting at dodger stadium" she says. "Yes i remember" i say. "Okay , you need to be there at 3" she says. "Okay" i say. "I'll see you there" she says. "Alright bye" i say and hang up. Its been two weeks since everything happen , cody and i , we're okay. We don't want to make anything public atm. "Matt" i say. "Yes?" He asks. "Come with me" i say. "Where?" He asks. "Dodger stadium , a patient from make a wish asked to meet him and i" i say.

"Hi" i say hugging my manger

"Hi" i say hugging my manger. "Hi" she says. "Hello" matt says. "Hello matt" she says. Shes also matts manager. Eli is with my dad , he agreed to watch him. "Is it going to be a two hour thing?" I ask. "No , she wanted to be at a game with you" she says and i nod. We walk in and theres a group of people. "Hello I'm Jaz from make a wish. I organize everything" she says. "Hello , Sahar" i say shaking her hand then i get introduced to everyone. "Does she know?" I ask and jaz shakes her head no. "All she knows is that she's attending a baseball game" she says and i nod.

"She's coming. Were gonna have you hide here" jaz says and i nod. I go hide and matt goes with our manager. "Wow" "omg" "this isn't what i expexted" "wow" "this is beautiful" "omg I've seen this on sahar's story" "wow" i hear her say. Jaz gives me a signal. "Do you think she's here?" She asks a lady I'm guessing her mom. They're looking at the field. "Yes I'm here" i say and she turns and screams lowkey scaring me. "Hi!" I say and she hugs me. "Omg hiiii" she says. "Omg your here am i dreaming?" She adds pulling away. "Yes I'm here. You aren't dreaming" i say and she hugs me again.

"How old are you?" I ask her. We're currently walking down to the club house. She's holding onto my hand. "I'm 12" she says. "13 in three months , I've already been told i wont make it till then" she says and i feel my heart drop. "Don't give up , fight stay strong" i say my thumb rubbing her hand and she smiles. We get to the clubhouse and we get to his locker and he's with Alex. She gets to him and hugs him. Alex says hi then walks away. "Is eli here?" Cody asks when no one is looking. "No" i say. We take pictures then talk for a bit.

-
-
-
-
And i oop ...