71

Sahar 🌙

@codyb , @matthewluna , @kyliejenner , @glossier and 1

@codyb , @matthewluna , @kyliejenner , @glossier and 1.7m others liked
@sahar.luna: 👽

(Load comments)

"This is Jeff , Katrina , Hunter , George , Nick , Mark , Karla and Jenn" my dad says introducing all the cameracrew. Katrina is the "producer". They put the little mic and monitor on me as we get ready to leave. "I'll be back in a bit. Call me if you need anything" i tell cody. "Okay" he says pecking my lips. "Ill see you soon my loveeee" i say pecking Eli's forehead. I don't have lipstick or lipgloss on yet. "Kill it" cody says and i chuckle. "I'll try" i say.

Were now in the car they have 3 go pros inside the car. I put my seatbelt on and type away on my phone answering to my manager then answering to emails. "Damm don't crack that phone" my dad says making me look up and he chuckles. "How was Arizona?" He asks. "Good , it's a total different vibe from here. It feels more calm , peaceful there" i say putting my phone down. Were going out for dinner tonight to celebrate my dads birthday since i wasn't here. "I feel like we could live there , off season ofc" i say and his eyes widen.

"You like it that much?" He asks. "Yeah" i say chuckling. "Is gramsss moving in?" I ask. "No , she'll just be staying for a few weeks" he says and i nod. "What do you have this week?" He asks. "Matt and i have meetings tomorrow for the company , thursday i have meetings and friday is home opener" i say. "Oh yeah , how is he feeling?" He asks. "Great , he's excited for a new season" i say and he nods. We soon arrive , papz take pictures as we enter through the back. We get taken to our dressing room and we have 5 min until its our turn. I apply my lipstick and gloss then take off my coat and fix my necklace.

I took off my engagement ring and replaced it with a diamond band , i had two already and cody gave me one. Kat takes off my mic and monitor before we start walking on stage. "Follow me" a lady says and she takes us backstage. "5...4...3...2...1" we hear. "Oh fuck" i say my dad and matt chuckle. Oh yeah i forgot matt tagged along. "breath" he says. "My anxietyyyyyy" i say. I take deep breaths trying to calm myself down. "They're one of the most influential families. Give it up for Frank , Sahar and Matthew Luna" jimmy says and we walk out in that order.

I follow my dad and hug jimmy. We then walk infront of the couch and wave at the audience then sit. "Oh geez" i whisper to matt. "Welcome! Its great to have you all here" jimmy says. "Thank you for having us" my dad says. "How are you doing?" He asks my dad and he responds. "Sahar?" He asks me. "I'm doing great , how about yourself?" I ask. "I'm doing excellent" he says and i chuckle. He then asks matt the same thing. "Last year you two came , Sahar wasn't here" he says and we all chuckle. "I wasn't here then but I'm here now and its all that matters" i say.

"Sahar , you are dating 2019 mlb MVP of the Los Angeles Dodgers Cody Bellinger" he says making everyone clap and some scream as a short clip plays of him. Damn thats my mans. I'm a fucking proud ass wifey. Smiling from ear to ear. "Yes" i say proudly i feel my face heat up as they show pictures of us. "You both recently announced that you have a child together" he says showing the pictures we posted making everyone even matt "awe" and clap. "Yes we did" i say. "First off congratulations to both of you" he says. "Thank you" i say.

"After the announcement many were left with questions. Many were and have been waiting for you to reply or give some sort of explanati-" he gets cut off by a producer. "Will not be answering question regarding the birth" an assistant comes and tells him. "I'm sorry its still a topic i don't feel fully ready to talk about" i say. "Its totally fine don't worry" he says. The assistant goes back and we start. "How does Cody feel?" He asks. "He's beyond happy. He's already talking about teaching him how to play baseball" i say and chuckle.

"Last time you were here Sahar you didn't come. This was when rumors strongly began that you were pregnant" he says. "Yes , i was. We didn't want my pregnancy to be public and even though i wasn't that far along it was still very noticeable" i say. We get asked a few more questions then he moves to another topic. "You're here promoting Luna Dynasty. A new reality tv show followoing you on your real life , everything that goes into creating and running these empires. Tell us more about it" he says.

"Its a show that will give everyone a look to our real daily life. What it takes to run business or like you said build and maintain an empire. Will also show how much a family bond means" matt says. "That's great. You can watch Luna Dynasty on Facebook Watch. First episode comes out tomorrow at 7pm" jimmy says and everyone claps. "We'll be right back. Give it up for Frank , Sahar and Matthew Luna" he says and we wave. "5...4...3...2...1 and cut" the producer says.

-
-
-
-
Short chapter again sorry ...

Yall there's been 3 earthquakes here im California and my anxiety has been at its highest!!!

(Not trynna be quirky / relatable but i do suffer from depression and anxiety caused by childhood-preteen traumas)