66

Sahar 🌙
"What are all these boxes?" My dad asks. "We didn't have anything for him so we ordered from target" i say. "Uh why? So uh Matt and i had a surprise for you guys come" my dad says as i carry eli and follow him. We go to the room next to me and its a fully decorated nursery. "Aw" i say. "Babe" i call out to cody. "Oh my god" he says. "We knew you had no time to buy him stuff so we decided to just buy his things" he says. "Thank you , we really really appreciate it" i say and side hug him then him and cody bro hug. Matt isn't here yet , he hasn't met Eli. I honestly can't wait. His parents and my grandparents are coming later.

"Sa?" Matt asks as he softly knocks. "Yes?" I ask. "Is he here?" He asks. "Yes" i say. "Can i come in?" He asks. "Yes" i say and chuckle. Cody and my dad went to take the stuff we bought yesterday to his place for the days we're gonna stay there. So its just been eli , lenny and i for the last half hour. "Oh my god" matt says. "I'm gonna cry" he says and i chuckle. "Don't" i say as he walks to me and stands next to me just looking at eli. "He's the most beautiful human being I've ever seen" he says. "I know" i say. I hear him sniffle and i look at him and a tear rolls down his face. "Matt!" I say and he chuckles.

"Sit so you can hold your first nephew" i say. "I'm nervous" he says. "You're fine sit" i say. He sits then i stand and put him on his arms.."oh my god he's small" he says. I get my phone and take a picture of them. "You're an uncle Matt!" I say. "Uncle Matty" i say and he chuckles. "He's adorable" he says. Matt stays in my room and eventually gives eli back. I lay him and he stretches. We talk then cody and my dad come back. My dad sits on the rocking chair while carrying Eli. So cody and i decided to name him Eli Angel. We thought it just fitted great with him. It just had to be done.

-

"Hey bill babe" i say through facetime. "Hey babess how have you been?" She asks. "Good , you?" I ask. "Good I'm back at work. I have a show in a few hours" she says. "Oh really where?" I ask and she tells me. "Are you alone?" I ask. "Finneas is here other than him yes" she says and i chuckle. "Its perfect then. So i want you to see something" i say. "Okay" she says. Eli is laying in front of me asleep. I flip the camera and her jaw drops. "Oh my goddddd" she says. "Little babyyy oh my god he looks so cute and small and cute" she says. "Congrats" they both say. "Thank you" i say.

"He's so adorable" ky says. "Thank you" i say. They all know what happened. All my friends. "How have you been?" She asks. "I'm exhausted but its worth it" i say and she nods. "Has it been hard adjusting?" She asks cody. "No not really , were a great team" he says. We talk for a while then other friends come. We wait for them to leave then we start getting ready for bed. Cody has to leave to az soon for spring training. He leaves in three weeks. We checked with alice and she said Eli can go. We're going on a private plane though. It's just better and safer.

-

"Sa we're leaving for the photoshoot" my dad says and i nod. We're doing a photoshoot for People magazine. It's Matt , Dad and i. Its a "most influential families". Its us , karjenners , ball fam , and the beckhams. "Babe , we're leaving" i tell cody. He comes to me and carries eli. "Call me please" i say and he nods. "I will , don't stress babe i got this" he says and pecks my lips. "Make sure to kill it , make us more proud than we already are" he says and i chuckle nodding. "I love you" i say pecking his lips. "I love you" i say and leave a kiss on Eli's forehead. "We love you" cody says.

Twitter//
@people: Ball Family , Beckhams , KarJenners and Lunas as the cover for People Magazine as the Most Influential Families.

@tmz: Lavar Ball , David Beckham , Kris Jenner and Frank Luna pose with their kids for People Magazine as the Most Influential Families.

@hollywoodfix: Lonzo Ball , Lamelo Ball , Liangelo Ball , Brooklyn Beckham , Romeo Beckham , Sahar Luna , Matthew Luna , Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner unite and pose for People Magazine.

@sahar.luna: Luna Dynasty.
{Photos Attached}

@matthewluna: its a Luna thing you wouldn't understand.
{Photos attached}

@frankluna: Family first.
{Photos Attached}

@teaspill: we just gonna ignore the fact that we haven't seen Sahar in MONTHS and now she's back looking DIFFERENT AF.

↪thought i was the only one who noticed
↪most likey its because she had a child?
↪would make sense
↪she was most likely never pregnant because if the last time this came out she was allegedly pregnant she supposedly was 4 months. Its been 5 months. Meaning her due date should have or is this month January. Lets say the photoshoot was about 2 months ago she would've been 7 months and obviously she isnt.

"My boyssss i missed you" i say pecking eli's forehead then kissing cody. "We missed you" he says. "Did he eat?" I ask and he nods. "Aw lennyyyy" i say. He's just watching eli. He's been just protecting him and its cute. So we're leaving third week of February. Eli has his first appointment next week monday. His second appointment two days before we leave. "Are you nervous for next week?" He asks. "Yessss" i say. "What time is it?" He asks. "6:15" i say. We stay in a comfortable silence. "We have a beautiful family" cody says and i nod.

-
-
-
-
Sorry if this chapter / the last chapter was shitty , they'll get better.
Sooooooo Alex Verdugo fanfic?????????
(Alsoooooo thanks for 12k reads💙)