77

Sahar 🌙
"Mama mama" i hear eli and i wake up. "Goodmorning my love" i say and peck his cheek. "Aiiii" he says. "Want to go wake up uncle matty?" I ask and he nods jumping. "Okay hold on" i say he follows me to the bathroom and i brush my teeth and wash my face. "Okay come on" i say and we walk to Matt's room. "AIIIIIIIIII" eli yells scaring matt and i laugh. "Sahar?" I hear and walk out of matts room. "Yes?" I ask jamie. "Cody is downstairs" she says and i raise an eyebrow. "I'll be right down" i say and I go into matts room. "Keep him here , C is downstairs" i say and he nods.

"Whatsup?" I ask. "Can we talk?" He asks and i shrug my shoulders. "Come on" he says. I walk to the backyard and he follows me. I put my hood on as he sits. "Can i just start with I'm thankful that you did go off on social media dragging me for being unfaithful to you. Thank you. "The real reason why i didn't "go off" is because I'm still fucking dealing with this. It's not as easy as it seems. It still hurts. It's still something i think about. It's not easy for me to talk about a issue that broke our family up Cody. Even sitting here talking to you is hard for me to do" i say. We're finally having the talk thats been much needed. Although we're still together its a topic we've FULLY avoided. Which has caused it to be a bit awkward something has just felt off.

"I still love you , i still care about you. I still feel the same way about you. I still think about everything weve been through. All the memories , all the times we would stay up late talking after games because you couldn't sleep. Every morning we would go eat the same breakfast. After every game we would get icecream. All the laughs , all the smiles. The tough times. I still think about it. For the past 2 years you were the reason i felt complete , i would wake up with a smile. You had my heart since the day we met" i struggle to say without choking up. "We have a beautiful son together. He's an exact resemblance of you" i say.

"And i know I'll never stop loving you because when i see him all i see is you. But as hard as it may be or as it may seem i love you always " i say. "At the end of the day my priority is and always will be Eli." i say and he just stays quiet wiping a tear. He has said nothing which is slightly annoying. Talking to him has been like a weight lifted off my shoulders. "We're done talking now" i say getting up and he gets up. He grabs my hand turning me to him and smashes his lips with mine catching me off guard. I bring my hands up to his neck and kiss back. Our lips moving in sync , after a while i pullaway and he hugs me.

"I love you with all my heart never doubt that. Trust me i dont want to be with anyone else who isn't you. I love everything about you. We've been through so so much just to let it go like that. You're my rock ,my bestfriend , the love of my life i never want to lose you" he says. We then go inside. "Matthew took Eli to get some froyo" jaime says. "Oh okay" i say. "Is there anything you need? I'm going to the store" she says. "No thank you" i say and she nods. We then go to my room and chill. "I really love you so so so much" he says pecking my lips. "I love you" i say. "From now on , we will address issues right then and there" he says and i nod.

Texts//

Me
Is eli okay?

Buy me some froyo!

Matt💛
Yeah

okay

Me
Did you just get there?

Are you going anywhere else?

Matt💛
Yeah kinda

Might stop at the store i don't know yet why?

Is Cody there?

Me
Okay

Yes he is why?

M

att 💛
Oh okay

Eli needs a sibling so get to it.

We'll be out of the house for a bit so you got time to make another one

Me
FUCK OFF😂

might take that offer lmao

Read

-8pm

Twitter//
@sahar.luna: I've kept thinking deeper into this and i had no idea how to properly express this. I didn't want this to be expressed with anger , i have no anger/hatred in my heart at all. Since the new year is coming i just wanted to leave this here and speak on it once and for all. (1/3)

@sahar.luna:  i still and always will love / have love for him. Its something i cannot control nor is it something i can stop. Afterall we do have a beautiful son together. We shared so many beautiful , amazing memories together.  (2/3)

@sahar.luna: Afterall i will always have love for him and i will always care for him , therefor i would kindly ask for you all to stop attacking him. (3/3)

@sahar.luna: ps // taking time off social media. Hope you can respect my privacy.

-

@tmz: months after being cheated on Sahar Luna finally speaks out
{Link attached}

@hollywoodreporter: Sahar Luna taking social media break , kindly asks for privacy after speaking out for the first time about her relationship with mlb player and baby daddy Cody Bellinger.

-
-

Texts//

Khloek🐘
Hey babygirl! Just wanted to check in and make sure you're doing okay. Just wanna remind you that I'm here for you just like the rest of the sisters. I know its hard and i don't want you going through it alone.
Delivered 8:30pm

-
-
-
-
Belli birthday special?

(Y'all he be like the Flash. Barry Allen is SHAKING)