80

Sahar🌙
It's been 3 months. These past 2 months I moved out of my dads. Isolated from everyone. I just needed my space from everything. I still talk to everyone. Well sometimes. I've been MIA. I haven't been on social media in 4 months kinda. I see matt often. I now live in Palos Verdes Estates , its a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States, situated on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. It's located along the Southern California coastline of the Pacific Ocean. See how i got all smart right there? Lmao. Technically i don't live just alone obviously Eli is here ,t this is Cody and I's house. But since he is playing he's staying with Chris on game days. Benny our security lives here too. 

The way Cody's career is makes me feel like a single mom if I'm being honest. 99% of the time its just eli and myself. "Ready to go?" Benny asks. "Yes" i say. "Okay" he says. I grab my stuff then get Eli. "Come on buddy" benny tells eli and helps him in his seat and letting lennon in. I get on the passenger side and benny gets in. We're in the lambo urus. We live 1hr and 30min away from Calabasas. He starts driving while low music plays. "Want to stop and get something?" He asks. "Yeah" i say. "Jamba juice" i say and he nods. We shortly arrive and i give him the order. 1 kids strawberries gone bananas and a chuncky strawbery bowl for Eli , 1 razzmatazz for me and his drink. Eli and i wait in the car while he goes. These months not being public does bring back memories to when i was pregnant with eli.

This "break" is more of a thing to better myself. I just need my space. I still work on the company. The show? I'm not in a contract anymore. As of right now i just don't want to be filmed. I have deleted all social media from my phone. "Mama" eli says. "Baby" i say. "Dada?" He asks. Eli loves watching baseball. I play Cody's game highlights video on the tv in the back and he starts watching it. Benny comes back and hands eli his drink and bowl then gives me mine and puts his in the cub holder he then throws away the trash. He comes back in and continues driving. On our way we make small talk. We're literally together 24/7. I give him days off but he doesn't take them. He has no family here. No gf , wife or kids.

"Don't forget to vote for you boys in blue for this All Star Game" the radio says as benny parks. I get off and get eli and Lennon's leash. We go inside and he runs to matt. So about a month ago we baptized Eli , Matt , Cole and Ashli are his godparents. "Sup sis" matt says and hugs me. "Sup" i say. "Wheres big dude?" I ask. "He's in the office" he says and i nod. "I'll be back watch him please" i say and he nods. "We're gonna go out , I'm gonna take lennon with his sis" he says and i nod. I walk towards my dad's office and knock. "Come in" he say and i walk in. "Sup dad" i say. "Saa sup girl" he says and i hug him. I haven't seen him in two weeks. "Whatsup?" He asks.

"Nothing really" i say. "Whats going on with you?" I ask. "Nothing much , I've been getting bombarded with questions about you. Have you been on social media?" He asks and i shake my head. "Why?" I ask. "So i guess your twin friends went to an event and they got asked about you look" he says and types on his computer. He then shows me a video of Ethan and Grayson. "You're both friends with Sahar Luna. As you may know its been public that her boyfriend and baby daddy cheated on her. The allegedly worked things out , he's in a relationship now. Sorces say he hasn't seen his son nor sahar in months. Sahar has gone M.I.A which has caused everyone to worry" the guy says.

"Is she okay? Have you talked to her? Have you seen her? How is she doing?" He asks. "I talked to her a couple weeks ago. As a friend i just want her to know she has my support" gray says. "We just want the best for her and as like grayson said as her friends we want her to know she has our support and she isn't alone and shouldn't feel alone. Thats all we wish to say" eth says. They has texted me letting me know they responded to a question about me. "They told me about this" i say and he nods. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "I'm good , we're good. I feel like it is bittersweet living there. I of course miss being here everyday but then again i do have ny family and i need my own home you know?" I say and he nods.

"No yeah totally ,it does feel weird not having you here 24/7. But its good that you have your own home for your family" he says. "When are yoy having another baby?" He asks and i chuckle. "I don't know. I feel like i want it to be the same age difference as me an matt you know? We have an amazing bond and i want that for them" i say and he nods. "So in a year?" He asks. "I don't know" i say. "What does cody want?" He asks. "He definetly wants more kids without a doubt. He said anytime would be good" i say. "Are you trying?" He asks and i laugh. "We're done talking about this" i say and he chuckles.

"Hello zad" i say and he laughs. "Hello beautiful" he says and i chuckle. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I'm at my dads" i say. "Oh okay , well me and you at Antonios in 20" he tries saying all serious and i laugh. "Okay" i say. "See you there bro" he says and i laugh. "You're annoying" i say laughing. "You love me though" he says. "Hm that i do" i say. "I'll see you in 20 love you zad" i say. "Love you babe" he says and i chuckle hanging up. I walk out and see matt and eli playing catch with the dogs. Honestly matt , he's amazing , he loves eli and eli loves him. He'll be a great father one day. "Oh look who it is" matt says. "Mama" eli says running to me. "My babyy" i say picking him up and kissing his cheek then i put him down.

"We're going with cody , wanna come?" I ask. "No its fine" he says. "We'll be back" i say. "Say bye to uncle matt" i tell eli. "Noooooo" he says running to matt holding onto him. "Come on were going with dada" i say. "No" he says holding on tighter to matt. "Come on" i say getting him and he starts crying. He needs his nap , this is his nap time. "Let him stay" matt says. "Fine. Only because he needs his nap" i say. "Okay. Come here" matt tells eli and gets him. "It's his nap time so make sure he naps" i say. "Okay I'm gonna take him a bath then put him down for a nap" he says and i nod. We then go back inside. "Benny isn't here he and joe went out to buy somethings" my dad says. "Thats fine. I'll be back in a bit. Call me if anything" i tell matt and he nods.

"Hello zad" i say sitting down. "Sup sexy momma" he says and laugh. "Where's benny?" He asks. "He wasn't home" i say. "Where's eli?" He asks. "He didn't want to come. He started crying , he wanted to stay with Matt" i say and he chuckles. "Out little boy is growing up" he says. "I know" i say. "Lets make another one" he says. "I'm down" i say and we laugh. "Are you coming to the game tonight?" He asks. "Of course" i say. "Hold on" he says and i chuckle as he takes out his phone. "Hello matt" he says. "So hm i have a quick question. Can you watch eli tonight? We'll pick him up in the morning" he says and my eyes widen. "Okay thank you" he says then hangs up. He looks at me and wiggles his eyebrow making me laugh.

-
-
-
-

Favorite dodger player/s other that cody?