94

Sahar 🌙
"Do you still want to continue on this journey?" Jen asks. "Of course" i say and chuckle. "What's todays?" I ask. "Clubbing in L.A" she says. "I actually haven't been to a club here in l.a so it's gonna be a first" i say. "Oh okay so we'll experience this together" she says and i laugh. "Okay" i say and chuckle. We're currently at breakfast. "Can i be with Eli today?" Ashli asks. "You'll babysit tonight" momma jen says. "Can we go buy outfits?" She asks. "Yeah" i say. I'm wearing some of ashli's clothes. "Okay lets go" she says. We get up then go to my car. Ashli sits in the back with Eli then i drive to a clothing store. "Wait can i actually get someone to glam you up?" I ask. "Yeah that'll be fun. You know what I'll even let you choose what I'm wearing" she says. "Oo okay" i say.

"Goodbye kids I'll be with eli getting some shaved ice" ashli says walking out the store. "We should take matt or his girlfriend with us" she says. "I'll ask matt , I'm sure she wouldn't want to go" i say and she nods. Iquickly text matt "momma jen wants to go to a club tonight wanna join?". Matt also calls her momma jen , like i said she's been more of a mom to us. She always says "whenever you need something or someone to talk to I'm here no matter the time". We shop around and matt says yes. While she's trying on some outfits i call patrick. "Hey! Are you busy?" I ask. "Hey! No why whatsup?" He asks.

"Are you free tonight?" I ask. "Hmm i have an appointment at 6. Do you need me to do glam?" He asks. "My mother in law actually" i say. "What time?" He asks. "Around that time" i say. "Oh sorry" he says. "No it's fine" i say. "Maybe anyother time" he says. "Yeah , okay well I'll let you go. See you soon" i say. "Okay see you soon" he says and i hang up. I then call ariel. "Yes ms sahar luna?" He ask and i chuckle. "Hey! Do you have any appointments tonight around 6?" I ask. "No" he says. "Can you come?" I ask. "Sure be there at 6 or start at 6?" He asks. "Date night or just glam?" He asks. "Its for my mother in law , we're going all glam. Start at 6" i say.

"Okay. Do you need makeup done too?" He asks. "Yes" i say. "Hair too?" He asks. "Yes" i say. "Okay i got you. I'll see you in a bit" he says. "Thank you! see you in a bit" i say and hang up. "Hey" cody says as i answer his call. "Hey" i say. "Look i know i fucked up. I understand you need time and I'll give you all the time you need. I just need to know we'll be okay" he says. "If this is about the text , i was going to reply but things came up" i say. "We definitely need to talk" i add. "Right now?" He asks. "I'm actually with momma jen" i say. "Again? Weren't you with her yesterday? I saw the pictures of both of you coming out of a dispensary" he says and i chuckle.

"What about tonight?" He asks. "I have plans" i say. "Breakfast tomorrow morning?" He asks. "That works" i say. "Okay see you tomorrow morning" he says. "I love you" he adds. "Stop" i say and slightly chuckle. "See you in the morning" i say and hang up. "I really like this one" she says showing me and i nod. I pay for the outfit then we meet up with ash and eli. We then go to my dads and i give eli a bath then i shower. Momma jen goes in a spare room and also showers. Ariel arrives then does my makeup first then does momma jen. I get my hair done while ariel does her makeup. Once I'm done i go get dressed.

"This is apparently a great nightclub" matt says as james parks. Yeah no we definetly aren't drinking and driving. "Hope so" i say and they chuckle. Benny opens the door for me and i get out first then thank him for helping me he then helps momma jen. We go inside and its DEAD. "Oh" i say and matt laughs. It's pretty much empty. We go sit and get some drinks. "Better for us" matt says and we laugh. "Wow this is underwhelming" momma jen says and we laugh. We get more drinks and chill for a bit. I'm not really drinking that much. Matt starts the dancing and i laugh the whole time.

-

I'm so hung over. "Are you doing anything today?" My dad asks. "I'm going to talk to cody" i say , halfway through my sentence my voice is gone. I have NO VOICE. I'm dressed ready to go. "Okay I'm taking eli" he says and i nod. I grab my keys and go to the place we decided to meet up at. It's not that long of a drive. I soon arrive and get to his table. I get my phone down and type "i have no voice so this is the only way i can communicate" then i show him and he chuckles. "What if she's going through a mid life crisis? You're encouraging her" he says and i start typing on my phone "its not encouraging , it's being there for her just like she's been there for me" then i show him.

"I uninvited her" he says. "I just want you to know and see that all that matters to me is you and eli. Our family. Our love is what's the most important. I don't want anyone but you. If it hasn't been clear then i want it to be clear now. I love you" He says. "I love you , i apologize too for maybe overreacting? But then again like you said we fought for our relationship for so long just to let someone come and separate us" i show him the text. "So we good?" He asks and i nod. He reaches and pecks my lips and i chuckle. We eat then we go to my dads and slowly my voice starts coming back. We're going to the game tonight.

"Whole family rooting on belli"  momma jen says taking a video of all of us. We then take pictures then actually watch the game. Momma jen and i were being called "bad mom / fiance" for not "supporting" cody by attening the games. Which is annoying and funny at the same time. Annoying because us not attending his games doesn't mean we don't support him. We definetly do , we just don't show it off. He knows we support him , we know we support him what else do we need? Today could be the last game. Meaning they can win today.

"OMGGGGGGGG" I say standing up. We're in the 12 inning. Game is tied 7-7. 2 outs , one guy on second base. Cody is up and if he hits we got this in the bag. Eli is awake still why? The sugar. If they win this will be Cody's second win and he'll get a second ring. "Come onnnnn" i say. First pitch a ball , second pitch a ball , third pitch a strike , fourth pitch a strike. "He got this" momma jen and i say. We're both recording this. Fifth pitch ,he makes HUGE contact with the ball causing the bat to break and causing everyone to yell/cheer. "MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP" we all yell along with the fans. He gets congratulated by all the players on the field. We the family get a clear to go on the field. I have eli on my waist as i run to cody. "YOU DID IT" i say and he smiles then kisses me.

Twitter//
@sahar.luna: family time 💙 @ashlibellinger @jenniferbellinger @colebellinger @claybellinger @matthewluna @frankluna
{Photo attached}

@sahar.luna: WS champ 💙🏆 , I'm soooo so so proud of you! Love you so much💙 @codybellinger
{Photos attached}

-
-
-
-

1 chapter leftttttt 👀👀👀

Q; update last chapter along with trailer for part two on Wednesday night/ thursday , meaning it'll be a LONG chapter. (Long chapter will be 3000 words or more)
Orrrrr
Update on regular schedule , meaning short/regular chapter? (Regular chapters are 1000 almost 2000)