27

Sahar🌙
So the past couple of days I've been getting pulling into drama. All sorts of drama. 1. Relationship with Cody. 2. Cheating accusations. 3. Grayson. 4. Alcohol and Smoking. I haven't spoken to anyone really. I don't want to bring James , Emma , Ethan or Grayson more into drama. I have to fix this though. So in James's video many fans saw the hickey and that added to the whole grayson drama.

"Where are you going?" Matt asks. He's again with Cody. I simply ignore him and get in my car and head to a dispensary. "Hello" I say. "Id" the security says and I give him my id and medical card. I get through and start looking around. "The usual?" He asks and I nod. I grab some candies and pay. "Thank you" I say getting the bag.

I head to Starbucks and get pulled over. My fucking luck. "Can I get your license and registration" he says and I reach over and get my license and the registration. He walkie talkies it  Lmao idk. "The reason why I stopped you is because I saw you leave the dispensary back there. We've been getting reports that many minors enter. You're under 21. Is there any other drugs in the vehicle?" He asks.

"I have a medical card. But no there's no other drugs" I say. "Can I see he card?" He asks and I nod grabbing my wallet and taking out the card. I then hand it to him and he gives the number to someone. "Luna , Sahar. Currently 19 years old. Resident of Long Beach. Medical card expires in 2 months" she says.

"What medical needs do you use it for?" He asks. "insomnia" I say. "Okay. Here you go" he says handing me my cards. "Sorry about that , like I said we get reports that minors enter the property" he say. "It's fine I understand" I say. "I do have to say this you can't legally smoke marijuana in a public place" he says. "Yeah I'll be at home" I say.

May I say this cop ain't ugly. He looks young too. He writes something down in his notepad and gives me the paper. "Have a great day" he says and smiles. "Likewise" I say and smile. I get the paper and read it. "Christian Hernandez , age 21. You're beautiful. Text me (***)-***-****" I chuckle and he pulls next to me and I smile. Woah.

I stop by Starbucks get my drink then go home. Obviously Cody is still here. "What is that?" He asks looking at the brown bag and I roll my eyes and go upstairs. Sarah isn't here she's outside. I open my window a bit and open the container adding it in the pipe.

 I open my window a bit and open the container adding it in the pipe

(PSA!! I don't encourage smoking. You do you boo. Ain't no judgement here (: )

I take the first hit and start coughing a lot. I haven't done this in a while. I take more hits while using my phone. I cough here and there. I move from my window and sit on my bed. "What the fuck" matt says as I exhale the smoke. "Fuck off" I say and take another hit. "Dad is coming Sahar turn that shit off" he says and I chuckle. "No fuck off" I say. "Cody get that" he tells him and he walks in and comes to me trying to get the pipe.

"Don't" I say. Matt walks out the room. "Just give it to me" he says. "Nahhhh" I say. He gets to me and he trips making him sit. Wow he just made this easier. He has the pipe in his hand. I catch him off guard by kissing down his neck he looses his grip on the pipe I grab it and run into my bathroom. I hid the bag so they can't find it. "Wtf" he says and I laugh taking another hit. I light it up again and finish smoking.