5

Sahar🌙
I get woken up by my alarm. I turn it off stay in bed for a bit then I get up do my morning routine then get dressed. I hear a knock on my door and it's my dad. "What are you doing awake at 4:30am?" He asks. "I told you I was going to San Francisco" I say. "Ah yes with the baseball player" he says and I nod. "What time is the flight?" He asks. "6" I say. "Okay I'll put money in your card" he says and I nod. "How's Gerald?" He asks. "Good he asked about you" I say.

"Hello?" I say answering my phone. "Good morning , we're at the gate" Cody says. "Okay I'm going" I say. "Okay" He says and hangs up. "I'm leaving what time are you getting picked up?" He asks. "They're at the gate" I say. "Well come on" He says. He gets my suitcase and I put on my backpack then we go downstairs. "Thank you James" I say as he opens the car door.

We have two drivers , one for my dad and the other for my mom. My dad has a blacked out suv , you just know someone important is inside just cause of how it looks. My dad and I sit in the back. "Stop here" my dad says as we get out the gate. "Have a safe flight sweetheart" he says kissing my forehead. James gets out , gets my suitcase then opens my door. "Thank you" I say.

"Hey , good morning" Cody says and he hugs me. We walk to the car and he puts my suitcase in the trunk and we get in the car. "Hello , good morning" I tell the 3 guys. "Good morning" they say smiling. "Was that your dad?" Cody asks. "The one who opened the door" he says. "No" I say. "This is a very nice luxurious area" one of the guys says and we chuckle. The rest of the car drive we talk. One of the guys is Corey Seager , Chris Taylor , and Enrique or Kike.

We soon get to the airport it's a private plane. We all get checked it's only 10 of us. Us 5 and 5 of the crew/coaches. We get on the plane and wait for a bit then take off. It's a 1hr and 30min flight. The flight goes by fast and we land. Get in a Uber and head to the hotel. It's 8 when we get to the hotel. Cody had to room with Corey I said I could get my own but Corey said he didn't mind. So the 3 of us are staying in a room. Anyways we all decide to take a quick nap. They have practice at 3pm then we're going to dinner at 7.

-

Texts

Kels🦋
So i feel stuck...

Walker and I have been together right?

Well I feel like none of the guys like me. No one talks to me... I feel like I don't belong with them.

I haven't told Walker , I know he will choose them over me. I mean it's his career and life versus me.

Me
So what are you gonna do? Have you tried talking to the guys?

I know you Kels ,you don't talk to whoever doesn't talk to you. Which many may found rude , try talking to them make conversation with them.

Don't make Walker even get to the point where he has to choose you or his career.

Kels🦋
I knowwww

Are you at school?

Me
No I'm with Cody.

Kels🦋
In san fran?

Me
Yeah

Kels🦋
Why didn't you tell me?

I'm here too.

Me
It was last minute.

Why didn't YOU tell me you were coming with Walker?
Delivered

It's now 6 I'm almost done getting ready. We're leaving at 7 but since I didn't go to the practice I had time to get ready. Cody is in the shower , Corey is sleeping. I'm pretty nervous. I've met everyone and I've talked to all the guys it's just awkward. Anyways I have to ask Cody something important.

So every year my dad and capitol have an event where A LOT of artist / celebrities attend. It gets packed with press/papz. Every year my brother and I go but stay lowkey. This year my dad is making us walk the whole carpet and what not. He's finally "revealing" his kids to the press. I need a date so that's where Cody comes in. Jose was my date not anymore though.

"COREYYY" Cody yells scaring Corey and myself. "Oh my god" we both say and he laughs. "Was that necessary?" I ask and he nods. "Wake up Corey get ready" he says. He gets up and gets dressed then I go and get dressed. It's 6:30 when we're all ready. Cody texts doc and they're in the lobby and we decide to go.

"Hello, Sahar Luna" I say introductory myself to everyone as I shake their hands

"Hello, Sahar Luna" I say introductory myself to everyone as I shake their hands. "Dave Roberts" doc says and I shake his hand. "You're Frank Luna's daughter?" He asks "yes" I say. "Owner of Capitol Records" he says and I nod. "I've been friends with your dad for a while" he says. We have a conversation making time for the last people to come down.

"Who are we waiting on?" Doc asks. "Walker and David" Chris says. "Okay. Well we got 4 , 9seater SUV's. We'll make groups. Cody , Sahar, Corey , Chris , Kike , Alex, Matt , Puig and Max. Take A" He says. Matt , Puig and Max come to us while doc makes the other groups. "We need a cool name" kike says making everyone chuckle. Cody grabs my hand interlocking it with mine I look down and he squeezes it then I look at him and he's smirking.

"Doc can we leave and they can catch up?" Chris says. It 7:30 pm we've been waiting on Walker, Kels and David. "No" doc says. "So I wanted to ask you something" I tell Cody. We're sitting down while everyone else is standing. "Yes?" He asks. "So there's an event and I need a date. Will you be my date?" I ask. "I'll be honored" he says pecking my lips.

"When is it?" He asks. "The second" I say. "I'm available" he says. "Is it formal?" He asks and I nod. "Okay" He says. "Fuck finally" I hear someone say I look over and see them walking towards us I check my phone 7:40pm. Damn. I'm starving. "Come on squad" kike says making us laugh and we get up and follow him.

We get in the first suv , Corey, Kike and Alex sit in the 3rd row , Cody, Myself and Chris sit second row. Matt , Puig and Max sit in 1st. It's funny they all look huge , I'm short af compared to them. They're all 6'0ft or 6'4. With heels I'm 5'6. We all make small talk and make jokes on the way to the restaurant. I'm really getting along with them.

We get to the restaurant and the first guys get off. Cody gets off then gives me his hand and helps me get off and we wait for everyone else. We go inside and get seated. We order them Kels and I go to the bathroom. "I feel so awkward. No one talks to me" she says. "I feel like they don't like me" she adds.

"Make conversation with them. That's what I've been doing and I get along with them just fine" I say. "The car ride  was awkward as fuck" she says