68

Sahar 🌙
We leave for Arizona tomorrow. Matt is sad , he doesnt want Eli to leave. My dad also is sad , i mean i understand but then again i gotta be with my man. Eli had his appointment last week. The dr said everything is great , he's healthy. He got his first vaccines. She gave us an appointment for him for his second vaccines. It was rough not gonna lie , i ALMOST cried. I may have shed a tear or so. He's my son , my precious child i don't wanna see him in pain.

Today cody is going out with some friends to play golf. I'm hanging out with Kylie today. We're going out for lunch. Eli's existence is still unknown. I can say I've adjusted to Eli's schedule. It took a while but now its great. I won't lie i do feel a bit of anxiety traveling with him. We did get an approval by Alice but its still something i worry about. "Call me if anything is needed" i tell matt and he nods. "I'll be back in an hour" i say. "Sa , go. He's gonna be perfectly fine. I got this" matt says.

Cody and i have planned a party for matt. We wont be here but he'll have fun. We rented out universal studios for him and invited friends. Khalid , Gerald , Kian and Jc , Finneas , Vivian , and one of his friends. I also got him a car. He's been wanting a ferrari since we were kids. A ferrari and lamborghini are his car dreams. He already has a lambo so i got him a ferrari. I just felt like its the least i could do. Throught our whole journey with eli he's been there , he's always helping us with him and we couldn't be more greatful. I have to go and make sure the schedule is right.

Since we wont be here for his actual birthday which is this saturday. We get there Monday and the first game begins Thursday. "Hi!" I tell ky and hug her. "Hi" she says. We sit and a waitress comes and takes our drink orders. "Hows eli?" She asks. "Great , he had an appointment last week. He's healthy which is amazing" i say. "It really is. I'm honestly so proud of you babe , it was most definetly a test of your strength and you surpassed it. Not everyone can be so strong" she says. "Thank you. I really appreciate it" i say.

"Bye love you" she says hugging me. "Have a safe flight" she adds. "Thank you. Bye love you" i say. We walk out and papz go crazy. We go our separate ways to reach our cars. I get in my range rover and head to the where Matt's ferrari is at. It's not that much of a drive honestly. "Hello I'm here to revise a delivery schedule" i tell the front desk lady. "Okay name?" She asks. "Sahar Luna" i say. "Okay , it is scheduled for today at 4pm" she says. It's currently 1pm. "Yes" i say. I sign some final things then i get asked for the color of the bow.

-

I got home a while ago. I stopped by and got matt a card and a tshirt its just a basic tshirt lmao its meant to be a joke also i got him two more one which arent a joke. This is gonna be a small gift before the car. Tonight were having a dinner for him. My grandparents are coming also his gf. I take out the card and start writing. I then put it with the tshirt in the gift bag. I give eli a bath sorta. Then dress him in a onesie. Last week Billie met him in person and it was the cutest thing ever. She brought him baby billie eilish clothes and some custom lv items. She texts me whenever she can to check up on him i do the same. I check up on her always.

Twitter//
@billieelish: get urself a bestfriend who always checks up on you @sahar.luna
{Photos attached}

-

"Okay Matt here this is from the three of us" i say. "The card is from me. So open that first" i add as i feed eli his bottle. He takes off the tissue paper then takes out the card and opens it. "Happy birthday stink butt" he reads the front and we laugh. "Happy Happy birthday Maddy Matt. Damn bro 22 , now dats crazy. You've come far kid. I'm proud of you. In all seriousness , you're the best brother i could've EVER asked for. You've been my best friend , right hand , partner in crime for years. We've been through it all , we've seen it all" he reads.

"You will never be replaced matt. At my lowest you've been there. You've always defended me and had my back. Most importantly these past months. You've been the biggest support weve had. You've been there every step of the way" he reads and his voice cracks a bit. "You're an amazing uncle. Eli is blessed to have you in his life , just like we are. I don't know how I'll ever repay you for everything you've done. Not only do you get the best brother award but you also get the best uncle in the world. Love you lots Matt happy 22nd birthday - Ur partner in crime Sahar" he reads then hugs me thanking me.

He opens the rest of the gift and takes out the tshirts. We got him one that says "Uncle Matty" and then a supreme shirt. "Thank you" he says bro hugging cody then hugging me again. He then holds Eli. "I'll be back" i say walking out. "Hello we're calling regarding a ferarri delivery" he says. "Hello Yes" i say. "We were just looking for the house" he says. "Its the last house up the hill" i say. "Oh okay. I'll call you when we are outside" he says. "Okay bye" i say. "Bye" he says and i hang up and chuckle.

I walk back in and go to cody i bend down to whisper in his ear. "The car is being brought up" i whisper. "Okay" he says then puts his hands on my cheeks then kisses me. I pull away chuckling. "So when are you getting married?" My dad asks getting everyones attention. I sit on his lap putting one arm over his shoulder. "We don't know" i say. "All i know is i want Eli to at least be 1" i say and cody nods. "Summer , Fall or Winter wedding?" Matt asks. "We'll most definitely have to work around his schedule" i say.

Texts//

Matt's Surprise
Hello

We're outside would you like for us to set the car up?

Me
Yes that'll be perfect.

Matt's Surprise
Okay

I'll text you when to come out

Me
Okay thank you
Delivered

"Take matt to the game room" i whisper to cody and he nods. "Matt lets go get the W's" cody says and i chuckle. "I gotta go change eli" i say getting up and getting him. No one but cody knows about the car. "My little babyyy" i say then kiss his cheek and he smiles. We have two bags packed each. Eli has 3 1/2. We're leaving at 4am. Which is the time we wake up to feed Eli so it works. We're staying at a house in Glendale which is max 20/25 min from Camelback Ranch. Which is also like 30 min to his parents house.

"Matt come i need you to move your car" i say. My grandma has eli wrapped in a blanket. "Okay coming" he says. I open the door and see the ferrari in the drive way with a black huge bow. I walk to the guy and he gives me the keys then leaves. "Where do i mo-" he says and looks at the car. "Oh my god" he says. "Happy birthday" i say showing him the keys. "No stop your joking" he says. "No I'm not" i say. "You just rented it" he says. "No i didn't its yours matt" i say and he comes to me. "On life" he asks. "On life" i say and he hugs me.

-
-
-
-