37

Sahar 🌙
"Yes Dolan how can I help you?" I ask Grayson. "Heyyyyyy so uh can you do me a favor?" He asks. "Sure whatsup?" I ask. "So it's my turn to make a video for our channel and my idea is that we do a video where we make something and we buy the same thing made" he says. "food?" I ask. "Yeah" He says. "I'm down I'll be there in a bit" I say. "Okay bye" he says . "Bye" I say and hang up. I get dressed and do my makeup as in my only 3 products I use 😂.

@codybellinger , @jamescharles and 730k others liked @sahar

@sahar.luna: stone cold baby 💧

-😍😍

-You is fiyaaaaa🔥❤️

-wow wow wow

-Yup I wanna marry you
@sahar.luna: where's the ring ?

-words you live by?
@sahar.luna: it changes depending on my mood

-Twitter q&a??
@sahar.luna: you got it babe .

-^ 100% tea spillage?
@sahar.luna: if you ask them you shall receive 😉. (Quote by yours truly @g_eazy Gerald)

-ooo is that the key to someone's heart?
@sahar.luna: no it's the key to my fridge. (Inside joke)
@matthewluna: DECEASED 😂

-😍😍

~Load Comments~

"Sup Dolan" I say hugging the tall figure. "Sup moon" He says and I chuckle. "Where's Eth?" I ask. "With em" He says and I chuckle. TEA. "Oh I brought you something" I say. I get to the passenger side and grab both Starbucks cups. "Oh thanks" he says. "You're welcome" I say chuckling. We go inside then go to their "filming room". "I'll tell you when" he says and I nod taking a sip of my drink. He presses the button and starts the intro. He does it 5 times making me laugh.

"Today's guest is our good friend, Sarah Moon" he says making me laugh. I walk over and sit next to him. "That's not my name" I say chuckling. "Hi" I add. "This is her 2nd time I believe?" He asks looking at me. "I don't even know" I say chuckling. "Anyways this is Sahar. Today it's just us two filming for Ethan" he says. "I called her less than an hour ago" he adds. "I'm going to play the clip" he says and I chuckle.

"So the whole video is to see if Ethan can figure out which product is bought and which product is made. I needed an extra pair of hands and I know she can cook believe it or not. She cooks that's one thing she knows how to do" he says and I gasp making both of us laugh. "That's not all I know how to do" I say chuckling. "Oh geez" he says. "Cut that out" I say and he nods laughing.

"We're now in my car. First stop Starbucks" he says and I chuckle. "So what are we making? Is it going to be 3 courses?" I ask and he looks confused. "Appetizer,Main Course and Desert" I add. "Pizza?" He asks. "So salad , pizza with wings? And what else?" I ask. "Crepes" He says. "Okay" I say. He stops filming and we just talk on our way to the store. It's our venting time. We just vent. Talk about everything and anything.

"Alright we just got back home. We need to start on the pizza first" he says. "Okay" I say. "So we thought it would be cool to do the assumptions trend thing? We both asked you guys on instagram with these pictures" he says showing him phone. We took a selfie and captioned it "assumptions?" I have over 6k , he has 7k. "Okay sahar moon go first while I take out the pizza ingredients" he says. "You screenshot them?" He asks and I nod. "Well that's smart" he says and I laugh.

"You and Grayson did date but it failed so you hid it" I read. "We didn't date" I say. We really didn't it was never official nor labeled. "We didn't date. She friendzoned me" he says and I gasp. "I didn't friendzone you" I say and we both chuckle. "You and James have been using her as a protector of your relationship" he reads and we chuckle. "James and I aren't dating. Sorry to break it to you for the 100th time" he says. "You secretly wish you were dating Grayson" I read. "Not really" I say and he chuckles.

"You are attracted to guys with tattoos aka your highshool boyfriend" I read. "I mean not necessarily" I say. We read a couple of more while cooking. Mid way I order the food. We soon finish the pizza and the crepes then I make the salad. As we're setting up the food arrives. We're about to plate when Ethan walks in. "So Ethan is here and the food is ready. Sit!" Grayson says.

I get the two salad plates and put them on the table. "I taste no difference" he says and we chuckle. "Now the main course" I say and Grayson puts the two pineapple pizza plates. "This one is dry" he says taking a bite of the restaurant one. "I like this one" he says as he finishes our pizza. "Now for desert" I say and place the plates. "Oo this is fancy" He Says and we laugh. "I like this one" he says talking about ours. "Okay now which did you like better?" Gray asks.

I'm now back home I just got out of the shower. It's 11pm right now. With the twins video eth chose the food we made well except the salad since he "couldn't taste the difference". "Can I have some candy?" Matt asks. "I'll give you $15" he says. "Deal what kind do you want?" I ask. I get up and go to a drawer full of candy. "Oh my god this is heaven" he says and I chuckle. He grabs some airheads and he venmos $15.

Twitter//
@dolantea: Gray was seen with Sahar today 😗 I still ship it lowkey.

@sahar.luna: twitter q&a 🤧.⬇️
- favorite sport?
@sahar.luna: hmmm football & baseball (ofc)
-@kikehndz: Do you miss me/us?
@sahar.luna: Uh it's a complicated question ...
@sahar.luna: just kiddin I do I'm bored 50% of the time
-thoughts on Jose and Kelsey?
@sahar.luna: I'm confusion .
-thoughts on David Dobrik ?
@sahar.luna: he seems like a cool guy ! Would definitely want to be friend (also would like a tesla *wink wink*
-would you date Todd Smith ?
@sahar.luna: I don't know who that is. No shade .
-Todd is Kelsey's ex. He went to your dads birthday party , the guy who took a pic of you for his snap, your his crush.
@sahar.luna: 🏃🏻‍♀️.
-was it hard figuring out which twin was which ?
@sahar.luna: lmao no.
-stay stuck on an island with Matthew or Cody?
@sahar.luna: they both get on my nerves , i mean i would choose Cody because he plays video games and he can come up with a plan or sum
-Shawn Mendes or David Dobrik
@sahar.luna: Shawn Mendes !
@sahar.luna: we 100% stan .
-Childhood cartoon?
@sahar.luna: DORA she was my bitch. Or Loonette from The Big Comfy Couch!!!!

-
-