chapter 5

Tara P.O.V

It has been two weeks since king, Lamar or what the fuck he wants to name pull that stunt ,I must admit I was scared as fuck this was the second time a man man handle me king and my nasty ass boss Steve . spice told me that king asked her multiple times for my number but she didn't give him because she didn't get my permission. To be honest I think if I get with king he's just going to leave my ass high and dry like the rest of his bitches or even for a girl who's more prettier have more ass and even have more clothes and I don't like to compete because I always lose. I kinda like king but he gets so angry and its like a different side of him, I saw a dark cold hearted person.

Yes I know his ass every bitch talks about, but its my first time seeing him since he kept low key and he's the one who runs Crenshaw. Did I want to slap him for kissing me no!! hell no!! .But I'm not that type ,maybe his ass thought I was going to pull him into my house and let him fuck raw on my old ass couch .

My LG phones rung knocking me out of my thoughts, but at least I got a phone that can ring with a song playing.

ohhh baby let's get naked just so we can make sweet love

I answered it quick before my boss catch me talking on it while on his job.
phone convo

I heard some shuffling"hey Tara" the stranger on the other line said

"umm who is this? I whispered

"its king"

"you have the wrong number" I said feeling all angry and sad all over again.

"I'm coming to get you from your work place now I already called your boss and told him whats up so get your things together"

I paused for a while how the fuck did he get my number and how the fuck he know my nasty ass boss.

                  ✆convo over

I just hang up not saying a word more. Should I go with him, I asked my self contemplating if it's a good idea or I'm playing with fire because he do have a bad reputation but at least if I'm dead they'll know the killer so I started pack my new channel bag that my girl spice brought me happy that's it's a big brand cause that man that I'm going to be round only fucks with exclusive.

I sat on the curb waiting for king ass and I wanted a apology from him for being a dick head. I saw a range rover drives slowly towards me so I got up and walked away almost running I don't want no drive by to happen now and I get shot who the fuck going to burry my ass and I'm too young for death.

The person wines down there passenger side window midway and there I saw king, the jerk.

I got in without saying a word to him"look Tara I'm sorry we started off on the wrong foot and I want to start over" he said immediately as I took the passenger seat

"okay king" I said not wanting to go any further. "how did you get my number?" I asked in the most serious tone I could find in me

King chuckled "Just know I know some people who know some people" he said

"And how did you get my boss number?"

"Oh Steve? I'm on his payroll" king said taking his eyes off the road looking at me for a bit

"What? you're on Steve payroll why?"I asked being nosey and curious

King smiled. "you will know in due time baby gurl" he said making me blush.

kings P.O.V

I arrived in my apartment drive way cutting the engine helping Tara out of my all black well tinted range rover. I held her hand and brought her inside of my apartment leading the way.

The look on her face was priceless even though it was the same apartment the party kept. I wanted to take Tara to my home not here, I  wanted to take her to my mansion but I don't trust her a hundred percent just yet. This is the house I take my bitches and Tara is not a bitch I did my research for sure, but you know I'm always a bit paranoid when it comes to trusting people.

"wow nice house you got here"she said smiling "I love those painting" she points at it.

"thank you babe" I said cheesing real hard looking at her as she mean mugged me.

"I am not your babe"she said as she puts her hands on her hips.

"let me correct you baby girl your not my baby YET" I said emphasizing on the yet, making her blush.

"Tara I want to know you I want to know the real you".

"king I'm not going to express myself to you if you won't do the same for me since you didn't even want to tell me yo real name" she said

To be honest only persons who know the real me is Michael ,killa b and copper we from way back and the only female knows me is Leah and my mother. Niggas will think your friend with them and think your a pussy ass nigga, I'm straight up about my money and loyalty. I guess the streets made me like this.

"you have to understand me Tara your going to get where I'm coming from slowly but surely" I said taking up her face with my index finger

"okay king" she said

I stared at her for a while then grabbed her face into a nice passionate kiss running my hand down her body.

A woman without curves is like a pants without pocket, you don't know where to put your hands.

After fighting with our tongues she pulled away and smiles "I'm not going to slap you" she said and I began to laugh.

"I see someone learn not to put their hands on a grown ass man" I said making her laugh real hard.

The rest of the day we just chat and flirt a bit she told me about her self her name is Tara Kyla Henry only child, 19yr old lives with her mom Linda who's a single parent her father died and she wants to go to college after she saves up her money to be a RN (register nurse). Fine by me my baby is ambitious. I told her about my mother Micheal and Leah but not the part that I'm a drugs lord. We touched a little bit here and there but I didn't take it too far because I know Tara wasn't that type.

We ate some snacks, yes I said snacks, that's all a nigga have for food and noodle's that's all ma black ass can make.Shit a man shouldn't be in the kitchen that's a woman job, I should be in her pussy.

Normally when I bring bitches over I hear no talking, only talk I would hear is sex talks , no fore play no kissing. Point blank period. As they entered my door their panties would be on the other side of the room and you would just hear my dick and her colliding but with Tara now she wasn't just any girl she wasn't a bitch she's my baby she look like she can be a wife type.

"pass me one babe" I said referring to the lays chip she had she said no and bites on her bottom lip.

"babe imma asked you again could you get me one of those?" she put it to my mouth then snatch it back eating it. I grabbed her face and sucked the chips from out of her mouth causing her to moans a bit.

"Baby stop" she said pulling away blushing then covered her face

I laughed out loud "did I just hear that?, did I just hear some one say baby?" I asked as she slap my arm.

"It was an accident" she blushed

"Accident my ass" I hissed then chuckled

Who would thought a nigga like me would be here all cuddling up with someone who a met a few weeks ago, someone should have told me cuddling feels this good.

Tara made it clear that she's not spending the night which I respect but I was low key mad but I dropped my baby gurl off and head home to the mansion and I did my hygiene and felt asleep in my California king size bed. After all I am the king and I get what I  want.