chapter 15

Michael P.O.V

"Micheal your ass is out of here"the guard said pulling my cell grill

"This black fuck would be here back tomorrow morning let's bet on it" The pig looking guard said holding his baton.

"I can put all my savings on it" the white one said as he takes the handcuffs off me.

"I know right" the pig said smiling. I gave him a smirk.

"Get your things downstairs and let miss Foster sign up your papers the rest of the guards will walk you through the gate" he said holding onto my arms as he leads me to miss foster office but not before spiting on my shoes. I laughed knowing that got him more angry, he wanted me to react with a punch or something because them mofos want me stay lock up forever.

"Come on officer Jones that black nigga is going to be back here" he said holding off the other guard.

I got into miss foster office and she talked to me and sign up my papers. When I was leaving the office she stop me.

"Yes" I said looking at her. she's a older lady for me looking likes she's about 35,40, that bitch can be my mother.

"when you get out of here I don't want you back in here I would do the same thing you did to Errol" she said getting up from her desk.

"It is what it is"I said not wanting to hear a next word I wanted to come out of this bitch.

"Here is my number I want you to call me,I want you" she said then writes down her number and her address on a paper passing it to me.

I smiles and took it, to my surprise she gave me a kiss not a deep one but just peck on my lips.

I left in there smiling and was escorted by some other guards,they gave me a jeans and a white shirt with a slippers and escort me to the gate of freedom.

I had already gave Tyler a call earlier and he was going to pick me up. I waited for about 30 minutes for Tyler, he finally pulled up.

I looked at the concrete walls one last time. I'm never going back to that bitch I rather cut up a nigga body fine fine and throw it all over the states without police finding out its me.

I got into his green and black Lamborghini.

"You out now brah time for work" he said smiling pulling off. I wanted to tell that bitch nigga he ain't ma brah I only have one brother and its king.

"Yeah I know man" I said smiling throwing my bag in the back seat with my documents.

"So where you staying?" he asked as he drove.

"I'm probably staying with my nigga" I lied

"Where he lives homie?"he asked taking a left turn.

"Fuck" I said in my mind knowing that I don't have shit else to say to him because I didn't want to tell him my mother's address because that's where I wanted to stay until I get my shit together.

"I don't remember fam" I said smiling

"No problem brah you can stay with me and here's a phone" he said passing me a bag with a box in it.I took it and it was a galaxy s4 in it.

"Thanks man" I said and gave him the prison handshake that I learnt over the pass years since I been there.

"We partners now so I ride for you,you ride for me,all I want is loyalty" he said then pulls up at gated community.

"This your crib brah?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah homie" he said parking. I got out of the car and walked behind him to the door.