chapter 17

Copper P.O.V

"What the fuck is this" I mumbled looking at spice phone as she sleeps on my arms.

"Spice" I shook her

"uggh" she twist and turn

"Wake up"I said shaking her again

"What babe?"she said rubbing her eyes as she yawns

"Why the fuck he's still calling you?" I asked looking at the Brad nigga number displaying on her phone.

"What are you talking about?" she yawned

"Get the fuck up and you will find out" I said and threw the phone on her.

"What the fuck you talking about Kevin" she said sitting up

"Didn't I told you to delete this mofo number huh?"I began to grew more angry at her since she want to act stupid or I'm think stupid

"Yes you did Kevin"

"So why is it still in there?" I semi yelled

"Please don't start Copper" she said getting up walking towards the bathroom.

"No I told your ass that you should delete his number and it seems to me as if I'm talking to a deaf person" I said following behind of her

"Kevin I forgot okay, so can I take a pee now" she said trying to close the door.

"Forgot my ass, you and this nigga been texting Celine" I said punching the door.

"Yes I've been texting him but nothing extra just hello, how are you, good bye"she explained herself

"Why the fuck you wanna know how is he, the nigga got a wife her ass should be worrying about that, Celine I don't want to hurt you so stop fucking around"I said walking away from the bathroom door.

I don't have time for Celine lies because right now she's lying through her teeth. I have other things to do, I have this Tyler nigga on the lose so I'll deal with her a next time.

"Kevin" I heard spice said from behind me.

"what!" I yelled not looking at her

"I fucked up Kevin" she said hugging me around my waist. I take her hand off me and walked away to my walk in closet.

"Just listen to me Kevin" she grabbed onto my arms

"I don't wanna talk about it you were lying from the start" I took out my new green Gucci shoe from the box.

"He text me a few times and I text back and I'm sorry I didn't delete his number" she said as she stood at my closet door jam.

"Move! I said with my shoes in my hand.

"I'm not moving your going to listen to me" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Celine just get the fuck out of my way" I said staring down at her.

"No! your going to listen to me, He wanted we to remain friends and I agreed babe"

"Well if y'all friends we done" I said

"So you putting our relationship as an option now" she said with her index finger pointing in my face.

"Just get the fuck out of my way ma, you should know what you want to do" I said pushing pass her.

I left spice in the room with her and her thoughts and went to bri bri room.

"Come here daddy princess" I said taking her from her crib as she plays with her dolls.