Chapter 12

(retro P.O.V)

"You sure this is the right address?" Wayne asked

"Yeah nigga, white boy told me this is the place" I said pulling up at Tyler mother house.

"so what's the plan Retro?"Corey asked

"We go there like we the FBI ask her a bunch of questions then cut off his mother head and send it to him before he leave for his flight".I said smiling.

We pull put up at her house in our range,me Corey and Wayne stood at the her door all of us wearing black three piece suit with our brief case in our hand. The brief case had our working tools.
Corey knock on the door and we didn't get a answer I guess her ass is sleeping because its like 5:30am now.Wayne made the second knock and I heard footstep coming towards the door, the chocolate complexion look like she's round 50 55 with hair setters in her head, wearing her night clothes with her bed slippers,opened the door

"Can I help you?"she asked yawning

"yes this is officer Rodgers, Green and I'm officer foster" I lied showing her our fake police Id.

"And what do you want" she wipes her eyes out

"well we have a few question about your son, can we come in?". I asked

"My son already did his time in jail, So where we going with this?"she asked with her hands on her hips

"Mam can we talk inside?"Corey asked

"its like 5:00 now y'all couldn't wait till I finish get my rest"she said with a straight face.

"We need to have this talk inside"Wayne said getting irritated

"okay come on in" she said causing us to smirk.

As we step inside Corey grabbed her neck from behind then she starts to beg for her life, she bites his hand then Wayne punch her knocking her out cold cold.

Corey put the duct tape on her mouth me and Wayne smile then I pull out my 7 inch santoku knife out of my brief case while Wayne pull out his saw, that's well sharp.

"Im taking the front" I said smiling

"alright fam no prob, but we gotta hurry" Wayne said then grab her head and starts to cut through her skin.I did the same and in the space of 20 minutes her head was cut off clean, I smiled at the sight.

We put her head on the platter that Corey bought and write a note then ran to our car with her head.
Next stop, Tyler house.

We drove in silent and pull up at the address that Cali gave us.
That fuck nigga wanna run Cali and don't even live somewhere where's far from society, not even a fucking security camera or any guards.

Corey came out of the car with his bucket hat pull down in his face holding the platter with the head on it along with the note,taking it to his door like he's a waiter.

Corey made 3 quick knock and ran back to the car then we pull off.
Breakfast is served.

TylerP.O.V

"Shawdy you gotta get the fuck out" I said to this bitch that's laying up in my bed. I have Maya my girlfriend, but you know I haven't had pussy for so long since I was in jail for 4 years, now I'm out I can't just fuck one girl. Maya ass talking about she's pregnant with my seed fuck that, when she told me that I almost beat the seed out of her.

"kesha,kesh or what the fuck you want to name you gotta bounce" I said putting on my Gucci shoes.

"I want to stay big daddy" she said sitting up in my bed