Chapter 31

king P.O.V

I did my hygiene staying into the bath for about a hour just having a peace of mind no Tara no young kings. Pass two weeks Tara been bugging me non stop about the anonymous chick that claims she have a baby for me, Tara don't even want me to come close to her,she's acting real fucked up and its getting to me now. As Tara wakes in the morning she talks about it, her ass don't even make breakfast for me no more. She went through my phone day before yesterday and she went crazy when she saw that I was texting Kelly, a girl that I met like a week ago, we have been texting yes went to have drink with her a few times, kissed her once, that's it nothing more, but you know even if Tara had proof I'm still going to deny it. Tara and me had a fight yesterday and it got physical she hit me I tried to warn her but she continue so I slapped her and now she has a burst lip. I'm stressed out right now, Leon and Leonard is almost 4 months now I love my seeds man they my world but I think I rush things too fast ion wanna give up my life as yet.

I went to my walked in closet that had my clothes organized depending on the season and brand.

I took my black leather sweats with my black and gold sweat shirt along with my Louis Vuitton black lofas shoes,I grabbed down my gold chain my gold Rolex watch.

I got dress and splash on my Gucci cologne and watch Tara feeds both of the babies from her breast. The sight made me smile I love my little family man but I just wanna be the old king for tonight.

“I'm leaving" I said to Tara and kiss her head but she pulled away

“Tara"I said calling her ,Tara looked as if she had got a car ran over her, Tara normally gets her hair done every 2weeks or less at the gay ass nigga Ashely and now Tara is rocking her natural hair which is thick and curly, her hair is all over the place, Tara looked just as stress out as me before I went and got shave and a new hair cut earlier today.

“Just go" she said waving me off, I shakes my head and kiss my young kings and Leonard started to giggles that boy is something else he's way different from Leon.

I got into my black 2014 range rover that had the gold rims on it and I Head to my club, its Friday , time to get fucked up.

I pulled up and made my way inside it's sling shot night so all them niggas outside wanna see some pussy. I dapped up the bouncer that's working for me and I head inside. The club had a good amount of people not packed you could see through the crowd

I made my way to the V.I.P section and all ma niggas was there I guess copper told them what's sup.

I dapped up each one and the waitress came with a bottles of ace of spade champagnes to us.

“Turn up" copper said laughing then put his bottle to his head

“I'm not taking no one home tonight" killa b said drinking a bottle of water

“Killa that's what your sipping on ma nigga" cali asked laughing

“White boy stay out of black people business" he yelled over the music

“Fuck you"  Cali smirk and the strippers came over to us ,it was sky, nasty and apple pie

Bands will make her dance" played as they began to clapped their asses on us I took my stack out and make it rain. I nod my head to the music and feel on their asses a bit while I throw some more on them and you know the DJ had to create excitement.