Chapter 23

Leah P.O.V

"King" I called as I enter his house with my spare key.

"Lamar" I said from the bottom of the stairs

"What yo ass want?" I heard someone said from the intercom

"Get your black ass down here" I yelled

"What you want blood" he said standing at the top floor

"I have someone here to show you"

"Who you got up in my place?" he asked running down the steps

"Chill bro" I said smiling

"No for real who the fuck you got here" he said looking around taking his gun from his waist band.

"Chill ma nigga" dice said laughing

"What's sup" he said and dapped him

"I'm here living life" he said smirking

"What bring y'all here?"

Dice looked over at me who was staring at him.

"what's going on?" King semi-yelled

"I know you always tell me this that I should never be with one of your friends but I love dice" I said holding down my head.

He looked at dice giving him the death stare.

"You know all I ask from you is loyalty and y'all been together for about 4 or more months ago and you guys just telling me this".King said staring at both of us, But I didn't tell him any details I only told him that we are together.

"How did you know?"I asked

"I'm king and you should know better, both of y'all" he said pointing at us.

"King man you know how it goes with you I didn't want you to feel as if I'm........"

"No cut the shit ma nigga" he said silencing dice

"Leah that's my house y'all in so I see everyone that enter and leaves that house" he smirks

"All you gotta know is that I'm not  going to hurt your little sis man,I love her" dice said

"I know but I hope you stay true to your words" he chuckled

"So we good blood?" dice asked and he reach out to dapped him

"Yeah we still blood" he said smiling causing to me to smile

"Yeah we brothers in law now"dice said laughing but I gave him the death stare because I know king not going to sit too well with that.

"Don't get too comfortable" he told him and patted his back

"Well we gotta get going" I said and gave my brother a hug and me and dice left in his Lexus black van.

                   CopperP.O.V

It as been 2 weeks since I've kick out spice, I've move and downsize in one of my apartment that I normally rent out to tourist, so its just me and bri bri now. When I'm going to work I call my baby sitter Mrs Claudette a elderly nice lady and bri bri love's her already, she will come stay with her until I get back. The first week spice kept on calling me but I blocked her number then she started to call on another one I just changed my number, I'm done with spice for good now I don't see no hope between me and her we are too violence among each other so its best if we be apart, when I gun butted her to tell you the truth I was going to kill her, she disrespect me and to come lay up in my bed with them Hickey and to make me feel guilty for something that she's hiding. Celine know I don't play those games, yes I've cheated and it's fair now but a man will always be a man and a woman can't do what a man do and still be a lady especially my lady. I'm in love with spice but its just not going to work out we need this time apart. Her mother called me a few times too asking me about what went on and I told her everything and of course she took my side, mama Ann love my ass. If I see Celine now on the road walking I'm going to act as if I don't know her like I don't have a past with her, I'm done with her. I even found out about her fuck nigga that she had kissing her breast that I should be nibbling on, he's the trainer at the gym,I even found out his address with the help of Cali but I wasn't sweating it, I'll just let them be if they want to be together. I'm missing her ass though the first week I didn't even went outside I've been drinking and smoking none stop,but now I'm feeling way better you can't always dwell on the past, the past is the fucking past. Mesha got out of the hospital and she came to look for bri bri once and told me to take care of her she told me her thank you and she left, I never heard from her again.