chapter 3

Tara P.O.V

Finally got off the dirty bus me and spice the bitch left worked with me same time. I used my key and we both stepped inside the house throwing down my small purse I brought myself for my birthday gift.

"So Tara you know I've been fucking with Kevin for a while now" spice said licking and biting on her lips as she mention Kevin name I guess Kevin was Coppers real name.

"yeah I know that thug you fuck with who got you fighting his baby mama and all those shit" I said with a not giving a fuck attitude. She slapped my arm.

"yeah that same dark skin nigga and don't be acting like my baby is a bad person at least his ass spend a lot on my ass to make me look this good" she said running her hands down her body

I chuckled "but bitch your still working"

"yeah I know but a bitch wants her own money don't want him to think I only want him for his money, I got love for a nigga,been with his ass for two years"

"okay hun anything you say" I mumbled searching through my small fridge taking out a bottle of water for both of us.

I took a seat and gave her one and starts to drink the water like I haven't drink for days

"Girl slow down" spice crazy ass said

"whatever" I chuckled and watch as she sucks on her lollipop like its a dick maybe she was thinking its copper dick instead of a candy.

"So you know copper his keeping a house party and since he's a baller and big spender he's going to have all big spender there. And I'm dating one so I think you should get one, because olive garden little paycheck cannot make you left Crenshaw,you need some money and you need some dick and its keeping at his friend king house so me and you will be going" she said giving me her puppy dog face because she knew I'm not ganna agree with her crazy ass but sometime I just wanna step out of my box and have a some fun for once , I've only been to a club once and to top it off I'm still a fucking virgin 19 year old virgin.

"I think I'm coming with you tonight" I said as I shrugged my shoulders, she jumped from the single seat on top of me placing sloppy kisses all over my face

"Thank you thank you" she said "ohhhh and I got you something earlier when I took my lunch break"

She pulled out a nice long dress with a slit at the side with some matching heels and some nice ass jewelries.

"The fuck you know I was going to agree with your crazy ass bitch" I laughed as the words slip from my mouth

"Girl I just know with your lame ass, we going out tonight and I'm going tell copper to pick us up" she screamed hugging on top of me.

"eww get off me" I pushes her a bit then we started to play around .Ive known Celine for a while now like maybe two years her mom Ann works with my mom Linda at McDonalds they're best friend just like me and spice. Spice the one who put in a few words for me at olive garden to her boss and now the motherfucker is our boss. Celine's a bad ass bitch a bitch who will bus some shots fuck a bitch face up,spice even walk around with a small gun in her bag her brothers make sure she can protect herself at all given time, plus my bitch have a banging ass body small ass waist, a good size ass and the bitch is mixed with Puerto Rican.

Me now I'm the total opposite, I never been in a fight before, I'm the only child of my mother, I've graduated with good grades having my G.E.D I just need to save up this money. I'm getting to go to IDC college to become a register nurse but I guess I gotta wait until I get this money piling up. My father is dead as of what I've been told never question it yet. I've never held a gun before so I've never take a shot before . I had bigger ass than spice a nice c-cup breast ,I'm a mix with white so you know I have the thick hair and all but spice say I'm always hiding my body not giving the world a chance to see my figure. While spice is attracted to drugs man,man with their pants sagging got a couple tattoos ,couple scar and tears drop tattoo on their face showing the amount of people they lost to the game. That's not me, those are not my type, I think.

             kings P.O.V

I pull up to the trap house after I left my moms house ,nodding to the guards at the gate then step out of my red Bugatti. I got into the trap naked bitches all over cooking up the crack niggas smoking on some loud while getting some head .I put my hand on the hand scan to identify my self then I put in the password. I'm the only one who knows this shit not even my closest friend my right hand man copper, if Yardie wasn't in the pen serving his time he would be with me now being my right and left hand .Money is the root of all evil niggas will do anything to get more of it niggas will snitch on your ass even family can become your biggest enemy.

I took a seat in my big brown wood seat that was once own by my father reaper.

I grabbed the intercom and tell all males to report to my office and they all did what was told. I saw all my workers gather in as I press the button to open the door.

Copper, dice and killa b was my main niggas.

I pull out my 45 resting it on the table before I began to talked"So business is going well the drop the yg's ( young thugs) made went smooth no feds, no snitches, shipments are on time also. So me and copper decided earlier we ganna just get a couple of bad bitches at my place the apartment on 55 ave, a few liquor and just get fuck up for a bit but not too fuck up because money have to be making tomorrow bright and early". Nobody said a word because they knew better, but copper just smirk while killa b plays with his goatee probably just thinking about someone to kill tonight the nigga was trigger happy. 

I dismissed everybody and left. It was like 7:00 o'clock now so I decided imma just stop by Kesha place with her fine self ,I shot her a quick text . A nigga need some head and her head game was on point on some A1 shit.

I opened the door with the spare key she had gave me from when I just started fucking with her.

"hi pappi "she pulls onto my cargo shorts taking out my size 10 pulling, sucking and deep throating on my dick.