Chapter 25

KingP.O.V

I told Tara everything that had been happening for the pass three days and you know Tara of course in her feelings crying and all that. She's still at her mom place because the pass three days I'm from the hospital, to the trap, to mrs claudette and bri bri, to the club,to Cali place and still trying to make time for Tara. A bird told me that word on the streets is that gmoney nigga paid a couple nigga's to shoot up my club. G money going to get his because he don't know who he's fucking with.

I knocked on copper hospital room first then push the door"

"Hey" spice said in a frail voice

"What's sup ma" I said and gave her a light hug while she sits on the chair beside his bed.

Since he got shot spice been here everyday with him sitting in that same chair right beside his bed. Sometimes when the niggas from the trap come here they begged her to go home, just to even get some rest and as soon as she leaves she comes right back.

"I'm just here" she looks back down into her phone

"How are you?"

"I'm just bit tired that's all" she smirked

"I'm glad that your by his side through everything though" I said putting the 100 dollars in the bag where the rest of the money was. Whenever none of us got shot or sick and in the hospital we don't bring flowers, balloons or get well soon cards ,each one of us will bring a 100 dollars each day that you spend in the hospital.

"That's just love" she said smiling looking at him who looks the same from he had the surgery.

I smiles and sat in the other seat on the other side of the bed.

"How's Tara?" she asked breaking the silence

"She's good, one more month to go" I said smiling thinking about ma wifey

She's smiles" copper told you what went down?" she asked

"Yes he did" I said nonchalantly

"What exactly did he told you?"

"Ion wanna get between y'all personal business" I said putting my hand up in defense

"Its alright you can go ahead and talk"

"He just say that you cheated on him with gym trainer and he saw the hickeys that's how he found out and y'all had a major argument"

"Copper just don't get it"she said shaking her head

"That's y'all business just hope y'all can work through it" I said

"I hope so, but who is mrs Claudette?" she asked

"She's copper baby sitter" I said looking at her because I know she's thinking like a typical woman now.

"How old is she?" she asked

"About 40-45" I said smiling because she maybe was thinking She's young or maybe she's copper new chick.

She crack a smile and shook her head

"Well I gotta get going ma" I said getting up and shook copper hand that had no life in it .

"Alright be safe "she said and gave me a hug

I left without another word and head to mama Linda house.

KingP.O.V

"how is he?" Tara asked as soon as she pulls the door letting me in

"Still the same" I said taking off my shoes leaving it at the door.

"Oh lord" she mumbled sitting down in the couch