chapter 11

CopperP.O.V

After I kept calling spice last night and no answer I called my home boy,a computer genie who got his masters for this shit in college,Cali.

Cali normally be the one to track down anyone we need, his ass was the one on that shit. He don't just go around and do dirty sloppy works he's a contract killer. Lawyer's, doctor's, and even some politician's low key hired him to kill their love ones maybe for there insurance money or some other shit, their enemy or just anyone who's in their way.

I told Cali what's sup and he track down her phone last night, turns out she was at a restaurant in Beverly hills. If spice wanna do her imma just do me and keep it going simple.

I didn't feel like to go over at the pool house to face Celine I don't want to see her face maybe this is how she feels when I cheated on her,cause Celine going out with another nigga I call that cheating, even though we anit together a hundred percent but she's still mines.

Just as I was about to send her a message she slides the kitchen door walking into the living room where I am .

"Where's my daughter?" I asked while looking at the TV .

"Good morning to you too" she said sarcastically.

"where's bri bri?" I asked again still not looking at her.

"At my mom's place she wanted to keep her for a few days".

"And why I didn't hear this before you dropped her off"  I asked still looking at the TV.

"Its not a big deal Kevin" she hissed

"Big deal to me when you dropped my daughter off just so you can have idle talk with a nigga". I said trying to keep my temper down,not wanting to flip.

"What are you talking about Kevin?"

"what the fuck I'm talking about?, I'm talking about you leaving our daughter just so you can hang and fuck around with that pussy ass nigga you met up with at that restaurant" I said all up in her face.

"First of all imma need you to chill and second of all he anit no pussy ass nigga he's a fucking doctor and last you're a selfish nigga "she said pushing me out of her face as we sat in the couch.

"Ohhh I see, I see where this is going Celine.I'm not good enough for you no more you want a doctor" I said air quoting doctor."You don't want a African American hustler, slanging rocks,sag jeans gold chains nigga like me no more then fuck off" I said standing up.

"Its not like that Kevin I'm just trying out new things and let me remind you we are not together" she said.

"So you just going to try out new men that's being a hoe Celine" I said as calm as possible

"You being with every bitch in cali makes you a man hoe Kevin"

"whatever" I said walking away from her not wanting to continue this conversation.

"Jealous much" she mumbled

"Damm right I'm fucking jealous but imma let you do you if you wanna fuck around go ahead".

"I've been doing me and you need to move on and stop worry about me and my life worry about Brittany McKenzie" she said calling out bri bri government.

"when I bring my bitch up in here I don't want to hear shit" I said trying to make her jealous.

she gave me the death stare first then she said "I dont want them around my child"

"They gotta be around bri bri"

"Okay then, so is my new man" she said

"hell to the fucking no, You better call up mama Ann and tell her that she should plan your godamm funeral from now if I ever see a next man around mines" I said grabbing a coke soda from the fridge