Chapter 24

YardieP.O.V

I knocked on my mother's door the 3rd time and I finally heard some foot steps coming towards it.

"Son"my mother said then I turned around facing her.

"Mother" I said smiling staring at her, I haven't exchange words with her for years now.

She grabbed me and hold me into a tight embrace and broke down into tears, I rubbed her back as she cry's on my shoulder like she haven't seen me for years, we have seen each other multiple of times since I've been out but we just don't speak.

"Come inside" she said finally letting me go and pulls me inside.

"Mama"

"Yes micheal" she said drying her face with her top that she's wearing.

"I want to talk to you" I said holding her hands

"I'm willing to listen"she said and went off into the kitchen,when she came back she brought a jug full of cool aid juice, just like I remember when we're young, it doesn't matter how much fruit juice and healthy juice she got in the fridge she always want to drink cool aid.

I smiled and help her with the cups and the jug.We took our seat into her living room which had black leather couches and about a 60 inch flat screen on the wall with a marvelous center piece,King ass did a great job taking care of her since I'm gone.

"First off I just want to say that I'm sorry for every ......" she said but I stopped her.

"Ma the past is the past, it made me into a better person, I'm grown now I don't hold grudges no more" I said smirking then I drunk some of the juice.

"Micheal I just wanted to get it off me, I've waited 6 or more years to talk to you and now I have the chance to, I just want to apologize for not being your mother,not doing my job, I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you guys, you and Lamar had to grow up before time just to take care of Leah, you guys didn't get the chance to be a regular teen all because of me" she sobs "i loved the three of you but I put Errol before you guys, I was a fool, I was a fool to a man, I allowed him to give me drugs and it ruined my life and it ruined my kids life , I was a fucked up person in the past, you did time in the pen all because of my stupidity, all because of the brain I didn't have, I'm just hoping and praying that you can forgive me one day, it may not be today, tomorrow or next year but I just hope one day will come when you can say you forgive me"she said crying a river I had to leave from the single seat and give her a hug.

"Mama we live and we learn its all apart of life, I love you, your ma old lady, your ma G, ma first love, you are my mother and I forgive you from way back, I'm just glad that you had express yourself like that" I said on the verge of tears. when it comes down to my mother I'm not yardie a fellow drugs dealer I'm micheal, I'm weak towards my mother.

"Thank you my son" she said and get up me giving me a hug.

"I love you ma" I said smiling

"Love you too" she said "and I want to meet this lady that I always see you around with" she said smiling

"In due time" I said and she gave me a kiss on my forehead like always.

We talked and catch up for the rest of the time we even cooked together and play around with candy her poodle dog for a while, we just spend some quality time together that we lost out on in the pass.

TaraP.O.V

King ass had just dropped me off at my moms place. Tonight its the opening of king strip club called Gold City.