chapter 7

king P.O.V

Finally arrived in the hood looking around for a bit remembering when I was one of those niggas on the street, standing under that one street light. Trying to get the papers for me and my family. A nigga can't always come in this neighborhood to pick up Tara, even though I'm king of these streets niggas will hate or have some low key beef with me. So I'm not going to always come up in this bitch, I'm thinking of moving Tara ass and mrs Linda from here or to come live with me. But am I ready for that?

Am i ready to come home to a bitch in my spot and call her my wife, am I ready be questioned everytime I come home late or stay out? Am I ready to call a chick that I just met couple weeks ago mines. I shook off the thought then hopped out of my rolls Royce checking my surrounding then walked towards the door knocking like I'm the fucking UPS.

"who's is it?" she asked. I knew it was my baby voice.

she pulled the old ass door staring at a nigga wearing a floral dress and a flats I could tell she apply a little bit of make up even though she didn't need any.

So she was going to go out with the bitch ass nigga still. I thought.

"So you just going to stand there?" she asked flashing me a smile

Tara P.O.V

I did have a date? no, I lied to Lamar just for him to get jealous a bit when a man get jealous it shows that he cares. So I knew king ass was going to show up anytime soon. I did my hygiene and wore my floral dress a bit tight though and a flat neon green shoes and some gold costume jewelry that my girl spice hook me up with.

There I stand looking at my baby. Each day I talk and spend time with king I'm falling deeper and deeper. But I'm not too sure about king, he don't show his feelings towards me that much , I like when a man takes control but I think king ass take over sometimes telling me what to do and what not to do. I guess that's what I get for falling in love with a thug.

"where's your broke ass nigga?" king asked pushing pass me in my old ass apartment ,looking around and I was a bit shame of how my house was.

"king could you just cut the crap and let's go" I said smiling looking at king jealous ass then grabbed my chanel bag.

king smiled holding my hand taking me to his car. I got in and he speed off."you look beautiful I must say" He said glancing over at me

"Thank you" I said proudly "Where are you taking me?" I asked

king smiled. "I'm taking you to my home"he said taking a left turn.

"king I thought your house was the other way" I said getting a bit worried.

"yes it is but that's my house and we are going to my home".

I smiled getting more comfortable in his roll Royce. Ride was silent but not a awkward silence ,until he broke it."So was you waiting on that guy?" he asked making a right turn.

"No I lied to you king there was no guy" I said holding my head down feeling a bit guilty.

"Don't ever do that shit again" he said in a more stern voice a deep but sexy one.

king maybe the king of the streets but not the king of me.

I then realize we are on the hill sides of California, heading straight to a mansion where it was by it self.

"welcome to my home" king said wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck.

I put my hands over my mouth"its beautiful king" I said wanting to go inside. Even though it was night the lights on the outside of the house shows the beauty.