chapter 9

KingP.O.V

I woke up with a terrible headache. The strange strong chemical smell hit my nose, I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital then I remembered that fuck nigga Spanish shot me and that bitch.

"Tara" I called as I looked at her curled up in ball in the chair next to me.
She started to move around a bit and then she realize that I'm up.

"Thank you Jesus" she said

"Come on don't get soft on me" I said trying to get up.

"No king you can't be moving around like that" she said.

"Ma I wanna leave this place can't be staying up in this bitch I got work to do" I said pressing the remote for the nurse to come.

"king when we reach home, I wanna have a talk with you" she said nonchalantly.

"No problem I'm all ears" I said as the nurse walked in, to my surprise it was Bridget.

"Hello" she said waving at Tara.

"hey"Tara said with a weak smile.

"king what do you want?" Bridget asked then Tara raise her eyebrow staring at us.

"This is my girlfriend Tara, Tara this is Bridget, our crew personal doctor". I said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Bridget " Tara said stretching out her hands.

"We don't do hand shake we hug" Bridget said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Tara" she said hugging her."king got him a cute one, no more ratchet" Bridget said.

Tara smile "Thank you" she said.

"So king the police will be coming in for questions, but since you can go home even though we still need to give an eye on you I'm going to discharge you so they won't be able to ask you any questions, even though its against the policy" she said writing down some things on the clip broad she had in her hand.

"Alright imma make a phone call now so you can bring the discharge papers now for me to sign" I said

"Alright no problem" she said then left.

I made my call to copper and told him to bring me some clothes and to pick me up.

"Tara" I called as I watch her stare in space.

"yes king" she said looking at me

"Come give me a kiss aint you happy to see your man alive" I said but she just smile.

"Yes I am, have me shaking and all those shit" she said then kisses my lips. then said " king I love you"

When she said that my heart started to race, I'm glad she feels the same way that I feel about her but I wasn't ready to tell her yet.

"I know you do baby gurl" I said then kissed her lips running my good hand up her dress that she got on, putting my hand in her panties then bites my lips making her shiver a bit.

"king your in a hospital room and your ass is doing all this"she said moving my hands out of her draws and was interrupted by the clear of someone's  throat.

"y'all bitches up in here getting freaky" copper said making me and Tara laugh, then he dapped me.

"whats sup blood?" I asked

"your the one I should be asking that, you good nigga?" he asked

"Nigga two bullet can't knock me out of the game, I'm king of the streets and king of these ....." I stopped when he clears his throat again pointing at Tara with his mouth.