Chapter 14

TaraP.O.V

"Baby you look beautiful" king said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I had on a mustard Christian louboutin heels,a cream Dior dress, that was tight a bit because of the little weight I had gain, my rose gold chain and my mustard jimmy choo purse.

"Thank you baby" I said smiling. King ass was matching me he had on a mustard Gucci shoe,a cream pants,a mustard Gucci shirt and his chains on.

"Babe it's like one now we gotta go and plus copper ass is blowing up my line" he said looking in the body mirror admiring his self

"Okay let's go" I said as I apply the last of my make up.

We pulled up in his black & white Lamborghini aventador. The line was long so I know inside should be pack as well, but we didn't have to wait because the bouncers knew king. I mean who the fuck don't know king.

As we walked towards the club bitches and niggas gave us their full attention.

"How you been blood" King said taking out a stack passing it to the big G looking like he's about 6ft guy.

They gave us way as we walked on the red carpet hands in hands.

Magic city was loud as fuck, strippers all over with their banging body, big spenders and some celebs was there as well.
King P.O.V

The club was pack as we entered everybody by yo gotti was playing pumping through the speakers. I looked over at the VIP area and I saw the gang, I held Tara hand firmly as we walked through the thick crowd heading to the area.

"Where them bitches at" Dice said holding the bottle of ciroc.

"Shut the fuck up brah" I said trying to make my voice be heard .

"Hey my baby"spice said getting up from her seat hugging and kissing Tara.

"I need some champagne and 3 bottles of belaire" I said to the waitress who came and asked us what we wanted.

"King is in the building" I heard the DJ said over the mic. I smiled and pull Tara on my lap sizing up her ass.

"Your Tara right?"Dice asked shaking her hand.

Tara and spice went on the dance floor but not before giving me a kiss. I watch Tara ass like a hawk on the floor, nobody fuck around mines these niggas will never get the chance to touch mines.

"What your girl don't drink?"Killa b said shouting in my ears.

"Man she can't drink" I said smiling

"The fuck you mean" Dice said causing copper to laugh.

"She's pregnant bro" I said putting the bottle of belair to my head.

"Oh lord,next thing imma hear is that your black ass tie the knot" killa b said causing us to laugh.

"Shut your dramatic ass up, but maybe though" I shrugged my shoulder and they started to laugh.

A few bad bitches came over to us and started to clap their asses in front and on us. We make it rain on them, I know Tara ass wont be mad its a strip club that's what we're here for. As the strippers bounce on our dick I saw Tara grinding on a nigga. I gave the stripper a light push and made my way towards her.

I push through the crowd as I continue to keep my eyes on her and my hands on my magnum barrel gun handle.

"Don't do it here ma nigga" Copper held onto my shoulder blade