Chapter 21

King P.O.V

We sat in the doctor's office and Waited until the doctor came back
Today we are about to find out what's the sex of the baby.

"How you feeling?" I asked Tara as I held her hand,she was laying on the bed with her blouse up.

"Excited and nervous"she blushed shyly

"You'll be okay" I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I know because I got you" she said smiling

"Damm right" I chuckled.

The doctor came back inside wearing her gloves and went over to the machine, she put the jell on her stomach.

Doc i aint ganna lie im more nervous than her" I told her 

"To be honest most of the times when the fathers are here their the ones who get nervous so dont be a ashamed" She chuckled and Tara looked over at me smirking 

 "Do you guys hear the heartbeat?" the doctor asked smiling.

"Yes" me and Tara said in union while smiling

The doctor chuckled "Well im hearing three heartbeats" 

Me and Tara looked at each other same time.

"What do you mean doc?" I asked raising my brow

"I'm kidding its only 2 heartbeat" she said smiling

"That's better" Tara said smiling

"Well congratulations you guys are having two boys"she said with a smirk as she looked at the monitor.

"Two boys doc! are you serious?" Tara asked looking at the monitor

"Yes miss Smith" she said smiling and showing us the small penises.

"That's great" I said and kiss Tara hand and whispers"i love you"

"Well this is it for today just be careful because your in your 2nd trimester so I want you continue to take your prenatal care" she grins as she wipes the jell off Tara stomach and dispose her gloves.

"Thank you" Tara said smiling.

We left the hospital happy, we knew 85% that we're having twins, because Tara looked as if she's about to pop anytime soon. I drove to the restaurant that I know Tara loves I'm about to celebrate with my baby.

I helped her out and head inside hands in hands. They got us seated and gave us our menu.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Tara as I held her hands across the table.

"I'm having twins Lamar, I'm just lost for words" she shook her head

"Well I'm going to be there for you so we all good" I said kissing her hands.

"I love you" she said blushing.

"Love you more, and what are you getting?" I asked as I looked back on the menu.

"I'm not sure as yet but I want something spicy" she said smirking

We finally decided what we were getting and made our order.

                    Copper P.O.V

I sat at Mesha bed side as she sleeps, the doctor had just wipe her up and change her into a different hospital gown.