chapter 13

KingP.O.V

"Do you like this one?" Tara asked showing me the 6th dress that she pulled out and tried on

"Yes I like it" I said completely ignoring as I continue to text on my phone

"baby you say that to all of them" she said smiling

"Babe we gotta hurry mama ganna be mad if we're late for dinner" I tuck my phone one my pocket

So today I'm taking her and the little me inside of her to meet my mama.I told my mama I got real love for this girl and she's dying to meet her. My black ass have never let my mama meet one of my chicks because they ain't my girl they don't mean shit to me,we just met fuck the same day and just let them out of my apartment. I've never had a real girlfriend other than my girl I had Val in high school, Alley. Shit most of the bitches that I fucked with are strippers and you can't wife a stripper ain't doing like tyga ass.

"Yeah I know and I'm trying but what if she don't like my dress, what if she don't like me"

"You make me wanna stay home for real Tara" I said laying back down wearing my Giuseppe Zanotti metallic gold shoes, my givenchy red shirt, true religion pants with a few ice.

"okay okay I'm sorry" she said laughing then peck my lips.

"So which one are you choosing?" I asked looking at the dresses on the bed.

"I just feel like to wear my Chanel sweats with a top and my slippers because that's what I feel comfortable in" she said pouting

"Its whatever ma as long as we're going and that's what make you feel comfortable and I don't want you to suffocate my baby" I said smiling

"alright baby, imma just wear my black leather sweat pants with my with my givenchy top and my Giuseppe Zanotti slipper.That's alright with you?"she asked

"Yeah it is baby you gotta hurry up I can't stay here all day got shit to take care of" I said getting up checking the time on my rolex.

"Alright I'm coming" she said getting dress.I waited another 20 minutes and her ass was finally ready.I grabbed my keys to my white range rover and we head out.

"So babe your sister's going to be there?" Tara asked holding one of my hand while I'm driving.

"I'm not sure I haven't talk to her in a while now and I don't wanna call her to interrupt her studies"

"Yeah that's true but I'm hoping she's there though because I wanna meet her as well" she said smiling.

"your going to meet her one day ma and she's going to love you,she's just like you she's ambitious"I said smiling as we pulled up at a stop light.

"I know baby" she said then the lights turned green and I drove off.I made it in less than 30 minutes.

We got out of the truck and I held Tara hand and she was shaking a bit.

"Calm down baby"I said smiling then kissed her head.

She's smiled ."I'm trying baby, trust me I'm trying"

I used my keys that I got from my mother and opened her door, I was greeted by candy my mother's poodle dog.

I take her up and introduce her to Tara, Tara took the dog and started to pet her."she's so adorable"

"Candy leave" I said then candy jump out of her arms and ran off to her little princess room mama made for her.

"Your ass even put fear in a dog" Tara said smiling then slapped my arms.