chapter 6

Spice P.O.V

"hey bri bri" I stretched my arms out to take her from her mother's arm but the bitch pulled back with the baby.

"where's Kevin Kent McKenzie?" she asked rolling her eyes calling out his government. I'm never the type to pop off in front of bri bri I love her too much for her to hear curse words and for her little cute self to see me beat her mom taking out those dry look like Brazilian out of her head so I just called her baby father who was on the second floor of his house.

Brittany is Kevin daughter she's one plus cute ass baby gurl who loves me I'm the first one heard her talk I was there for her first word and guess what my baby gurl said 'ma ...ma'.

Kevin came downstairs wearing a basket ball shorts and just some white sock. "where's your shirt?" I asked his ass, anit no way he's going outside to that bitch like that.

He chuckled "ma I'm good why you stressing your sexy self"he said peaking my lips as the bitch Mesha clears her throat

"I'm waiting"the dumb bitch said giving me a death stare,I put my hand on the handle of my glock that was in the waist of my pajama pants, making sure a bitch knows I'm always strap and I will put one in her brain don't fuck with a Harris we about that life. I finally stepped aside giving Kevin some privacy. He took bri bri from her hoe ass mother and place some sloppy kisses all over her face and pass her to me. Fuck copper and mesha I'm having some alone time with my daughter.

Copper P.O.V

"Why are you here mesha?" I asked as I ran my hand down my face getting frustrated "I don't get Brittany until weekends and today is Thursday so why the fuck are you here" I shouted at her wanting answers

"what if I'm pregnant again Copper, what the fuck you going to tell your bitch even though I don't really care" she smirked when she said that

"Its not mines this time I wrapped it up" I said looking at her with the most anger in my eyes.

"well you wrapped it up with bri and I got pregnant and when I took the DNA test it proves that your the father Kevin".

"so what are you saying now?" I asked low enough so spice couldn't hear me

"The baby I'm bringing inside of me maybe yours or maybe not, probably that lame ass nigga rusty". she said patting her weave.

I grabbed her by her throat pushing her body across my cherry wood 7 ft door. "So your telling me you got a another nigga around my daughter huh bitch? what you can't speak ?" my gripped got a little tighter "don't ever let another man step foot into that 3 bedroom apartment that I'm paying for you fucking dirty bitch...." I loosen my grip."Leave my house now when I feel like to bring bri bri I will" I said with rage and anger.

The bitch ran to her range rover that I brought so fast without even saying a word. she know I don't play games when it comes to my seed. yeah yeah yeah I fuck with mesha a few times while with spice so it a strong possibility I'm having my second child with her, who knows but I refuse to to let my child grow without a father.

I got crazy love for my wifey Celine she's my heart beat my homie, my G, my bad bitch and my soon to be wife but now I fuck up big time how the fuck imma break this news to her ?how imma tell the girl I love that mesha's maybe pregnant with my second child. there was something about mesha I mean the bitch have a banging body and all but so was spice so why the fuck I can't stop fucking around with her for good?

Maybe I love mesha more just maybe.

"Baby are you okay?" spice asked snapping me out of my thoughts