Chapter 22

Copper P.O.V   

"Your here again Kevin"the lady said at the front desk knowing that I'm always here for the pass week,the doctors that kept on checking up on Mesha know me all well.

"Yes" I smiled and made my way to the elevator with the flowers in my hand.

I went into her room and to my surprise she's up looking around, the swelling in her face has gone down but the scars were still there.

As soon as she saw me she started to cry her eyes out. I made my way to her and place the flowers down beside the rest of the flowers and get well soon cards that I had brought for her.

"Thank you" she said in a frail voice as she wipes her tears.

"Don't cry ma" I said and gave her a light hug"you good now"

"What have I done to deserve all this?"she asked as I took a seat beside her bed while holding her hand

"Everything happen for a reason ma just thank god that your alive"

"But my baby"

"Maybe god didn't want you to have his child maybe things would have been worst"

"I don't want to hear that" she said looking out the window.

I looked at her as she zone out for about 10 minutes.

"I'm leaving LA, I know he's out there looking for me" she said while still looking out.

"The police had arrested him already"

"I wish they could just kill him"she said I chuckles.

"I wish I could be the one to do that myself" I said smiling thinking of the different things I would do to him

"How is my daughter?"she asked rubbing my hand

"She's doing great" I said not wanting to get too deep because right now she's in her feelings and I don't want to make things worst

"Having spice as her mother figure now she have to be doing good" she said and gave me a weak smile, I didn't respond though.

"How long you been up?" I asked her

"From yesterday" she replied" i heard the positive things that you had said but I just couldn't open my eyes"

"I feel you, I'm just glad that your still alive" I said staring at her

"I'm grateful as well, and how did you even know that I'm here,who told you?"

"The hospital called they told me you had my number under your emergency contact" I said

"Oh" she said looking away

"Well I gotta get going" I said as I stood up

"Wait don't go" she said stopping me

"Huh?"

"Why you care so much?" she asked

"It doesn't even matter" I said and kissed her forehead and left

She asked why did I care so much its because I'm the only one that she got I can't just leave her in the wilderness like that, regardless she's still my daughter's mother.

I head inside of my range and head to the trap house in silent no music no nothing.

                  King P.O.V

I pour some more acid in his face, he screams out for help.

"What were you doing lurking around my place?" I asked the two niggas that big buck and dappa brought in saying that they saw them around the trap house circling it.