Chapter 13

"Hey Cassie!" I heard the boys voice chirp when I walked into the front door. I turned my head, smiling when I saw Harry. Now that u thought about it, he had been extra friendly since I heard him that night in the kitchen. I promised myself to confront him about it later, before I left the house.

"Hey Harry!" I said before before walking further into the house and looking back at Josh. I looked at Harry and saw him with a sour look on his face. Yepp! I definitely need to talk to him about this later.

I saw JJ and Simon in the kitchen, talking about a video they were going to do later, so I snuck up on them.

"What up dowg." I say right behind JJ, he squeaks and jumps in the chair. I laughed and looked over to Simon who knew what I was going to do, so he was laughing as well.

"Yo, mate. Don't do that." He said when I had stopped my laughter from coming out, now it was just silent chuckles.

"Sorry. I saw the opportunity, so I took it." I said, sheepily smiling. He waved me off, and I went over to my brother.

"Hey bro!" I said. He just looked at me over his phone that he had just taken out, and looked back at it. I gasps and walked out if the room, leaving JJ chuckling.

"Hey Vik!" I yelled, knocking on his door. I heard the annoying, yet, awesome voice of Vikkstar yell in reply.

"Yes! Cassie?" I opened his door to see him recording some Minecraft.

"Care if I join? It'll just be for a little bit?" I ask, walking closer to his little desk set-up.

"Yeah!" He replied, so I grabbed a controller and automatically connected to the game and started playing and commenting along with Vikk.

-------------------------

"Good recording! I'll be sure to upload this one to my channel! I'll tell you when it's up so you can watch it." Vikk was saying. We had just finished recording a hilarious video, and I was getting ready to leave his room, while he was still telling me about uploading.

"Great," I reply happily, "see you later!" I walk out of his room and back down the stairs. I checked the watch on my wrist to see that it was 4:45 and that dinner wouldn't be happening soon, so I decided this was a perfect time to talk to Harry.

"Hey have any of you seen Harry? I need to talk to him for a minute." I ask all the guys in the room downstairs. I seemed that when I was playing with Vikk, that all the rest of then had gotten here so I waved to them before getting serious again and asking.

"I think he went out back. If he's not out there I don't know" JJ replied while still keeping his eyes on his phone. I thanked him before walking back out of the room and towards the doors that lead outside.

I opened the door, walked out onto the grass, letting the water drops cool my feet down. I walked around a bit, checking the front of the back yard, before deciding to check the farthest back.

"Harry?" I whisper shouted out. I kept walking further out until I heard a crack and a almost non-existent "yes?"

I turned around and smiled, a little nervousness about the conversation I was about to have with this boy. I looked down at the twig he had stepped on before looking back into his eyes.

"I have something to tell you."

"I have something to talk to you about." We both said at the same time. My eyes widened, I looked up again and saw his also- shocked expression.

"You shall go first, Harry." I said to him, noticing his eyes get even bigger and his cheeks get a slight pink tiny to them.

---------------------

Hey, it's me again! Yay! Lol, I just finished this and so yeah......

I love to hear your feedback so comment on the stuff you disliked and the stuff you loved! I also appreciate votes as well.

And so okay, when I left my house for the first day of school today, I had 459 reads on this story. I got home from school and had 550+ thank you do much, I love you all! (That's almost as many followers as I have on Instagram😂😂😂 but seriously, if you want to reach me on eats other than Wattpad-----

Instagram- @hail_the_youngblood / or @falling_skies_is_life ( I'm on The one listed first most of the time) so yeah! Feel free to hit me up if you want!)

Thanks! And as always!

~~~~Author