Chapter 33

I admire the beautiful decorations the boys' and I set up for Adelaide's first birthday party. She had gotten a couple friends that she had met at the park, they were all going to be here. They could all walk but couldn't talk except for like, mummy and daddy. But the guys' had insisted I do something like this and get a bunch of other mom's together, even though I was almost at least five years younger. I was turning 22 next month and Simon was acting up, not wanting his younger sister to have a baby before he did, or even have a relationship. Oh well, it happened!

Adelaide's birthday was princess themed and I told the moms' coming to dress their babies like princess' and i would do the same for Adelaide. (A/N: OH MY GOD MEGAN! I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE CONNECTION OF ADELAIDE AND PRINCESS UNTIL JUST NOW WHEN I REALIZED I WAS WATCHING REIGN! FUCK YES) There were a bunch of Disney princess' strung everywhere with pink plates and cups with tiaras on them. I smiled, before checking the time and seeing that it was about 30 minutes before the people were due.

I walked into Tobi's house and into my room to start getting Adelaide ready for her party. I chose to dress her up in a deep purple dress with the same color blue as her eyes, decorating the dress with a beautiful lace design. I know, she's only one, but I couldn't resist this when I saw it in the store, so I bought it and just decided to let her wear some black sandals and put her hair in girly pigtails. I looked back at her, seeing Josh (of course a little one year old girl version but whatev) and she was so pretty now. She giggled and tried to spin in a circle but failed and fell on her bed, making her giggle more. I smiled more, picking up my little girl and taking her outside, only to run into a little girl named Lola and her mom, Tiana.

"Hi," I stated happily, setting Adelaide down to go play with Lola while Tiana and I talk, waiting for the rest of the girls to come. Only a few more were coming, three little girls, two of which were twins, and they were due any time now.

-------------------------

Adelaide, Lola, Kenna, Annie, and Emily. All the girl's here, they were eating a princess cake now, getting the cake everywhere, you know, babies first cake!

"You know, where is Adelaide's dad?"

This made me really start paying my full attention to the conversation we were in. It made my eyes start tearing up and I just stuttered.

"Oh my god! He isn't dead or left you has he?"

Why was Emily's mom so curious?

"He has left me, sort of, but he is still here."

"Okay.... well, I think they are done with their cake. Maybe we could let them watch a princess movie?"

"Of course!"

I walk over to the little girls and take them inside to clean them all up, once they have a movie in, I have the mom's watch them while I clean up a little bit outside. I reach the door and find an unfamiliar car in the front of Tobi's house. Must just be someone who was living across the street. I make sure there is nothing on the table that can't be thrown away, before wrapping the paper up and throwing it in the big trashcan Tobi had out front. I walk back to the back yard, only to find a man in the back yard, facing the sign that states, "Happy 1st Birthday Adelaide!" With a couple crowns surrounding the lettering's.

"Hello? Can I---"

The man turns around and I see a man I haven't seen in almost two years. Josh.

"Oh. My. God." I say, tears already pouring out.

"Hey, do you know who this is?" Emily asks from the door. She seems to know what is going on when she sees my tear-stained face and she quickly slips back inside quietly.

"Josh?"

"Cassie." I immediately cry out and run to him, like in those movies where you meet your old best friend or lover. I wrap my hands around him joyfully and hug hum tightly and he does the same. I then kiss his lips hard, but still sweetly. The most passionate kiss we've shared ever, seeing as it's been almost two years since I've heard his voice, felt his lips on mine, or seen him smile. We both pull back, breathless, and I just stay there, in his arms.

"You don't know how much I have missed you Josh. You don't know how much I have fucking missed you."

"What is today?"

"April 27, 2015"

"Is Adelaide my daughter?"

I stare into his eyes, love obvious in both of our eyes.

"Yes.."

He squeals like a five year old and lifts me up, twirling me around happily, making me extremely dizzy but I don't care because Josh is home. The tears were still coming out, happy tears, and Josh was still spinning me.

"Would you like to come meet her, she's seen you a couple of times?"

"Yes," He exclaims happily, spinning me once more, and kissing me hard on the lips, before taking my hand and letting me guide him inside. I tell him to stay where he is when I go and grab Adelaide from the movie. I apologize to all the mom's and that they may leave or see the rest of the movie and then leave. They all understand, seeming to know what was happening.

"Oh my god. She's beautiful!"

I hand him her, and he holds her carefully, as not to break her. I cry more watching them, he was now playing with her on the floor and she was giggling and sometimes saying daddy which made Josh and I laugh slightly. Josh was crying as well, all of them were tears of pure joy, and Adelaide seems to love Josh and Josh loves her. I could tell already.

----------------------------------------

Yay! Josh is alive! (See it wasn't so bad @Sidemen_FanGirl) And he loves Adelaide and Adelaide loves him! I'm planning to have two more chapters before the end. Have a normal chapter tomorrow night, then have the epilogue has the last chapter and that's the end!!!!! I may or may not do some extra chapters randomly AFTER the epilogue, but not for awhile. I'm also going to take a break on my Maze Runner fanfic and start my own story, that isn't a fanfic, so if you want to read that, it'll be up in the next week or two:)

Comment all of your feedback and vote because London Grammar is playing on Reign right now and London Grammar is amazing. OH FUCK NO! GREER WANTS TO MARRY THIS ONE GUY ON REIGN AND HE JUST SAID NO BUT I SHIP GREER AND THIS OTHER GUY MORE SO IT OKAY! AND ESTIEL OR WHATEV HER NAME IS JUST DIED! AND MARY LOST HER BABY! SHOOT! WHY IS BASH SUCH A CUTIE?

Sorry, I'm watching Reign and I love it!

P.S. The photo is sorta kinda not really of the dress Adelaide wore. I couldn't find what I wanted so I picked this!

Sooooo, vote and comment!!!

Thanks! And as always...

~~~~Mackenzie