Chapter 1

Ever since Sabre figured out that a Steve has been messing with him and Rainbow, they have been looking for a way to negate the Steve's power to erase memories. Over the next few days of the duo searching, they encountered Memory - the troublesome Steve - time after time. This is usually what happens: Memory follows the duo as he hides from them, eventually the two sees him which causes him to erase their memories of them ever seeing him and then escape. The cycle repeats every time.

Memory's powers work effectively only on Steves, Rainbow would have done the same thing multiple times; however, it does not work well on humans. For Sabre, the effects are only temporary thanks to the Deja vu sensation that humans possessed, perks of being human. Though it takes a while, Sabre eventually put together the pieces of his missing memories and saves both him and Rainbow from forgetting.

Counting their first encounter with Memory, this happened close to two weeks until, some unknown reason, Memory stopped. To Rainbow, he was thankful, to Sabre it was worrisome though this gave him some time to put together a lot of things.

As of now they are staying in a village they found on their journey. There they found it was home to Purple, a Steve with the powers like an Enderman and is quite strong, and her adopted family who loved her, nonetheless. (My story, my choice). Sabre was in the library with Purple and Rainbow doing some research on Steves, unfortunately, there was not much to find.

"Come on Purple, please" Sabre look up from the book he was reading to see Rainbow pulling on Purple's arm.

"I told you Rainbow; I want to stay and help Sabre" Purple huffed. She was not fond of the colorful Steve; he was annoying in her opinion (his new voice annoyed me for a bit) and whines a bit too much for her liking. Sabre, on the other hand, she enjoys his company very much and love the way he was calm and how he likes to understand her kind –and funny when he flips out.

"Fine" Rainbow groaned letting go of Purple's arm.

"What's up with you two?" Sabre asks curious. Both have stayed in the village for three days and each day Rainbow tries to get Purple to go somewhere with him.

"He just wants to see my power that's all" Purple answered.

"Why?"

"Because I want to learn how to teleport, I do have Purple Steve in me" Rainbow explained.

"Yeah right" Purple said sarcastically. She does not believe for one moment that Rainbow was part Purple Steve

"Actually Purple, he does. Rainbow is made of the original color Steves: Blue, Red, Purple and so on." Sabre backed up his friend.

Unless Sabre says so.

It is as if her personality turned 180, "Then why didn't you say so" Purple grabbed Rainbow's arm and pulled him outside. Sabre just rolled his eyes and went back to reading not noticing that his book was changed when he was talking to Rainbow and Purple. After reading and realizing what he read, he ran out of the library to find his friend as quickly as possible.

Behind a bookshelf closest to where the table the human just sat was a Steve holding onto the book Sabre previously had.

"I'm sorry"

-----------------------------------------------

Sabre found Rainbow and Purple very quickly, he then grabs Rainbow and told him what he found. Apparently, others had encountered Memory and lost their memories human and Steves alike. In the book, Memory had the power to not only erase bits of someone's memories, but all of them. This led Sabre to the conclusion that Memory must have erased Rainbow's memories a long time ago. Both Steves eyes widen at the information and stayed silent for a period.