Chapter 21

This everyone's conversation with one another. Also, I split everyone up so it's easier to do. This chapter is so long, even longer after editing

--------------------

After Plague's outburst about how Vi and Light are married, Shadow kept glancing at Silver who quietly sat in his dad's lap as he comforts Light. Of course, Silver noticed his cousin's stare, so he got off his dad's lap and walk to Shadow.

"Are you okay Shadow?" Silver ask looking up at Shadow.

(Silver is a smoll boy)

"I-I'm fine" Shadow muttered, not used to talking to someone his age.

"If you boys want to talk, you can in that room" Echo said pointing to a door. She figured that the cousins want to spend time with each other.

"Pa, Dad?" Silver ask seeing if it was okay.

Shadow look over to his dad who nodded with a smile.

"Go on ahead hun, we'll be out here if you need anything" Light said and Vi nodding.

(I call every child I see hun)

Shadow grabbed Silver's hand and walk to the room leaving the adults to talk.

"Hey Echo, is there a room that I can use to talk to Vi?" Plague said glaring at the virus who glared back.

"And a kitchen?" Positive ask.

"There's a room down the hall where Shadow and Silver went. The kitchen is right there" Echo pointed to the designated rooms.

Dark got his friend's attention and glanced at Light, Plague shook his head and then got up. He nodded in thanks to Echo as he grabbed Vi and hauled him to the room. Light look at them worryingly, but Vi gave his husband a reassuring smile and followed Plague.

Positive walk over to the kitchen with Negative following. Both stopped to make sure Cliff was okay and were relieved to see him breathing while sleeping.

This left Dark, Light, Sabre, Lucas, Rainbow, Reverse, Cliff, Nightmare and Echo in the living room. Well the twins went off to talk among themselves to catch up with each other to explore and Cliff was sleeping peacefully on one of the couches.

"I just realized I have many rooms" Echo giggled breaking the silence.

"You do. Just how much you've done to this place?" Nightmare asked with a chuckle.

"Quite a bit Bee"

"Um, dad, how long have you known Echo?" Dark ask as he sat next to Light. It felt so good to be near his younger brother after all these years.

"And what's with her calling you Bee?" Light added.

"We known each other for a couple of years, right Echo" Nightmare said remembering when he first met the Ender.

"Yep Bee and I've known each other for quite a bit" Echo smiled, "And about calling Nightmare Bee-"

"Hang on" Lucas let out a chuckle, "Is it because of the reason we are all thinking of? I mean for those who knows what bees look like."

"Exactly" Echo grinned, "Anyways, the reason I call him Bee is that bees are black and yellow and this Steve," Echo hugs Nightmare from the side (she only goes up to his chest), "is yellow and black"

Sabre, Lucas and Echo didn't notice, but Nightmare had a slight blush on his face when Echo hugged him. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, again not that anyone but Light and Dark noticed.