Chapter 22

Nightmare has four sons: Dark, Light, Reverse, and Rainbow.

Dark married ??? and had Shadow.

Light married Vi and had Silver.

Plague had a younger brother named Green before he was killed and now has a new brother, Lucas.

Positive and Negative are brothers and their dad went missing years ago.

Vi use to have a sister, but killed her because she was hurting Light.

Sabre is the reincarnation of Blue: grey eyes are the only physical trait they share, personality is the same.

Lucas is the reincarnation of Green: a scar on their hand is the only physical trait they share, the light within is the same.

Cliff was thought to be human, but he was actually a Steve and made a deal with someone, but someone else came into the picture and took over.

Rift was thought to be human, but he was actually a Virus and was taken over by the same person as Cliff.

Does that help sum some things up?

---------------------

Light walk away from Vi an over to his dad who had dried tears stains on his face; he near seen his dad so sad in his life. Reverse and Rainbow stood next to their older brother.

"He hasn't cried like that since that since your 'death' " Reverse said with guilty filled eyes glancing at his brother.

Rainbow wrapped his arms around his twin to comfort him, he knows that Reverse had yet to forgive himself for what he had done to his own family. Light smiled at his younger brothers before looking back to his dad then to the glowing emerald necklace in his hand.

"Hey Dark" Light said getting the dark prince attention, "Can you help me put this on dad?"

Dark nodded and helped Light putting on the emerald necklace on Nightmare, Light is hoping that it could help ease his worries. Seeing how his dad was when they found, Light knows that something bad happened between him and Echo. After one last look the brothers left their dad so he could rest for now seeing his face relax with the necklace glowing softly.

Dark walk over to his best friend and his new step-brother who were chatting happily with each other.

"So you two are getting along nicely." Dark smiled, "I guess the conversation went well"

"It did, we're best buddies now" Vi smiled putting a hand on Plague's shoulder who just chuckled.

"Vi, where's the boys?" Light asked not seeing his son or nephew anywhere.

"They fell asleep while you and your brothers went out" Vi responded taking his place next to Light and wrapping him in his arms, "Maybe we should do the same thing Flower"

"You should after dinner" Lucas said walking to the four, "Negative and Positive made spaghetti"

"It's been awhile since I had that" Plague lick his lips and then grabbed Lucas' arm, "Come on Lu let's get some food"

Lucas laughed at his older brother's antics as he was practically dragged to the kitchen. Light glanced at Vi asking if he could and Vi signed and nodded his head letting Light go instantly missing his warmth. Light ran after the two giggling.

"Hey Vi" The virus turned to Dark, "Plague told me what happened, and I want to say thanks for saving Light all those years ago and keeping him safe then."

"I would do anything for him," Vi said then turned to where his husband once stood, "I would do anything to keep them safe"

"I know what you mean" Dark signed, "I would do anything to keep Shadow safe"