Hòk

Pang

Are we able to eat? Where are we? You ask?

Being with Can means being surprised all the way. Instead of us heading to a restaurant we are here watching a movie.

And somehow I can't concentrate because it is a BL movie and there are lots of couples here around. I can only count in my hands the girls who went in here and I can say that beside watching the movie they are also feeding their eyes of those couples who is kissing around. Gosh. What if someone saw us here? I look at Wave, he is just watching silently. While Tinn and Can is doing unnecessary thing, I can even hear the sound of their kissing. Gosh for the nth time!

The movie is good. The plot of the story is interesting, it is a story of a doctor waking up to the same event to save someone - the actors are pretty looking too. What's bothering me is that it is BL themed and I am not even gay but I am somehow enjoying it! Gosh!

"You are awesome, how could you remain unbothered?"

"Just watch."

Tsk. I just want someone to talk! Moments later I felt the guy beside me is scooping over me, what's making me uncomfortable too is the fact that there are lot of vacant seats around but he is there leaning on my shoulder. Not that I am saying he shouldn't be here but---

"Tsk."

I looked at Wave when he tsk-ed and was surprised when he held my head and lean it on him he even intertwined his hands on me. I felt my heart racing. What's this?

I saw in my peripheral vision how the man beside me fixes his seat. So did he just help me out? We stayed like that for a moment until I realized I am not uncomfortable with this. Why? I played our hands and I don't know if I heard it wrong but Wave moan.

"Sto..p"

I stop. Just like he said. The movie ended and somehow satisfied that it ended well. We went out the theatre along with the others, Can is looking at our hands who is still intertwined but I didn't bother to pull it I just returned the smiles at him and he shakes his head for I don't know the reason is.

I felt a little hungry, good thing that even though it's late there is some establishment open at this hour.

While waiting for our order I can't help but see how Can looks at us.

"What?"

I ask. He just smiks.

"Don't tell me under this table you are still holding hands?"

I didn't answer because he is right. We remained unbothered and I like it.

"I knew it---"

He is supposed to say something when Tinn pinch his cheeks and started to be lovey dovey in front of us. The food came and we started to dig in. They talk about something I can't join, Can is busy eating and so am I.

"Oh."

I look at Can who stop eating as if mesmerized by something.

"Why?"

He points my bracelet and the one Wave is wearing.

"You guys are levelled up. Is that couple bracelet?"

I look at it, then turned at Wave.

"Nope. Maybe just a coincidence."

I said.

"Huh? You mean you just noticed today?"

I nodded.

"Where did you buy it Pang?"

Can ask as we caught the attention of the two because they stop talking and started to listen.

"Someone gave it to me."

I answered unsurely. Don't even know where it came from, I just noticed it right now.

"Who?"

I looked at them and saw their reactions. Tinn and Can's eyes are curious while Wave, his eyes are expecting something. What does he wants to hear from me?

"S-Someone, I can't remember."

Something crossed Wave's eyes I didn't catcth it because he bowed his head immediately.

I looked at the bracelet.

"From someone important I guess."

_______________

Lowkey promoting TRIAGE 😍
My TaeTee 💙