Jèt

Pang

It's been a week now but this bracelet still haunts me. It's like my brain is about to give up remembering who gave this but there is something inside me that is still bothered. What? What now, self?

"What are you doing?"

"P'!"

P'Chanon seated beside me. I look at him surprise, haven't seen him since ages.

"What? Aren't you going to welcome me with a hug?"

I smiled and hug him. He is one of my successful cousin. He is now a pilot and as I can see in the way he dress, he is not just an ordinary person now.

"I just didn't thought you'll be here. So, are you on leave?"

He nodded.

"For one month. So you don't need to stay at the dorm for that period. I'll drop and picked you up."

I hissed.

"No, P' that's going to be so embarassing."

He pinches both my cheeks.

"What's embarrassing with your cousin picking you up at school? I used to do that when you're in grade school."

"You already said it. Used to. Now, you don't need to do that I am big already!"

He laughs at me before looking at me in a funny way.

"What else is big?"

He looks at the middle of my pants. My eyes widen! Is that what he is learning being a pilot? Does life bores him now!

"P'! I'm going to mom and tell you are bullying me!"

I stood up and left him in the sofa, as I turn around I even heard his laughters.

"Go! Your mom is not here. He went out with my mom!"

I threw him dart looks. This is just how we show our affection to each other, nothing to worry about.

I am currently in our house because I'v got bored at the dorm and decided to go home with mom. I look at the wallclock and saw it is 7 am already.

"P'! I am going to school, byeee!"

I shouted on the way to the door when he came a bit panting with keys on his hand.

"Where are you going?"

He smiled at me mischievously.

"I'll drop you to school."

"No! P'!"

He laughs and walk passed me. Whaaat? I don't want to. Being with him means welcoming the world with lot of attentions! He attracts everyone easily especially when he smiles like that. But as he wave his hands on me all I did is just rolled my eyes. He won't stop, he won't even think to stop.

While on the road he keeps on talking about everything else I just listened. He even tell stories about his flight attendant girlfriendS mind you, they are so many. Mygosh!

"I even tried that thing with the same gender."

"What do you mean 'that thing'?"

He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"Sex."

"P'!"

He laughs at me agaim as if me being annoyed makes him feel good.

"What? Thought you are big already? So you're big enough for that topic."

I rolled my eyes, good thing we are at school already. The moment he park the car I went out immediately.

"Pang!"

I stopped. He smiled at me and signalled me to come to him! Well. I am not disrespectful enough to not listen to him. 

"I'll pick you up later, come and bring Nac okay?"

I nodded, speaking of Nack. I haven't seen him since. Is he hiding from me? A car stopped beside us and we are just looking to who is it gonna be.

"Good morning Mr. Pom."

I wai when I saw Mr. Pom he pat my head and was about to leave when he notices P'Non. I look at them suspiciously because of their reactions. Well, they've got different vibes.

P'Chanon is smiling as if he is happy to see Kru Pom, while the latter looks like he saw a ghost.

"Excuse me."

He immediately leave us there. Without loking back.

"Who is he?"

Huh? I look at P'Chanon and saw him still looking at Kru Pom.

"Mr. Pom, he is famous for being the most handsome teacher in school. Plus, he is the adviser of Gifted class so I don't know anything about him besides that."

He just nodded but his eyes are still fixed at Mr. Pom.

"Why P'?"

"He looks familiar."

"Aren't you batchmates? He is one of the gifted students in his class before too so maybe that's the reason you knew him."

"I don't think so."

I look at him again and shook my head. This is where his obsession for Mr. Pom will start, I've seen this before he is not going to stop until he gets what he wants. That's him.

That is P'Chanon, after all these years.

________________

💕