Gâo

Pang 

I almost choke because of what he asked. I just look up and saw how serious he was, Damn! I never seen him this damn curious. I don't know what to answer well, because there is  nothing going on between me and Wave but, I don't know why can't I say that.

"And please don't tell me there's none because one of our classmates saw you together the other week."

I just sigh I kinda expected that to happen since that mall is quite famous for students. 

"We just watched a movie with Tinn and Can nothing more."

He raised an eyebrow.

"And that includes holding each others hand while watching? that's the law of lovers! they are the only one who is allowed to do that in such place, even us don't do that while watching movies!"

He really sounds annoyed.

"I am not really going to ask that because I am waiting for you to tell me but, seems like you don't have plan telling it. Just so you know, everyone in the class talks about you two and Wave isn't denying anything.

Just then he stood up and looked down on me.

"Finished it already, classes are resuming soon."

I smiled, I thought he is just leaving me like that.

----

"What are we doing here?"

I ask Air when he pulled me into a certain room in the school, I am not even aware it exist lmao.

"Special class is going to start right now. Haven't you read the email?"

I didn't check my phone since yesterday.

"How about our tutorial class?"

"We are being pulled out. We don't have to attend anymore."

Somehow after hearing that I felt a pinch of disappointment inside me. Not long after a teacher came in and he scared me a little bit. He looks terror. 

"Goodevening everyone. I am glad to see the ten of you here for the Special class meeting . Sit down so we can start."

He started talking about what are the Directors plan for the this and I don't even understand what he said the whole time. Maybe that's the reason he ask me to stay after.

"Yes, Sir?"

I ask when everyone left already. 

He stop what he is doing then stood up and walk in my way seriously. I've got scared remembering it's jut us here. What does he wants?