Săam

Pang's

Later that night I can't get my sleep. I don't know but there is something bugging me, I decided to go to the convenient store and buy something to drink since I am not usually stores food and beverages in the fridge. Nack is already sleeping maybe because he is tired from the practice.

I walk in the corridor of darkness tho I am not afraid I still make myself alert. Who knows right? Good enough I came in the store without any hassle.

"Ah. We meet again."

From looking in the transparent refrigerator I heard a small voice beside me, when I look at it I saw a boy holding a piece of paper of I don't know what.

"You talking to me?"

He nodded.

"It's my first time seeing you here tho."

He shakes his head.

"Nope. We met each other before---"

"What are you doing!?"

His mom came before he can even finished what he is going to say.

"I am so sorry, this kid always says useless things. Excuse me."

I nodded at the woman before staring at the kid who is now being dragged away by his mom. He's weird, his eyes are somehow telling me that what he is saying is true but I can't prove it. I decided to pick my most favorite flavor of yogurt then directly goes to the counter to pay.

"Goodevening."

I gave my money but wondered why the one who's in-charge in the counter isn't getting it. I look up and saw that he is staring at me, unconsciously I look around and found no one behind me.

"Yes?"

I asked. He seems taken a back and then shakes his head.

"N-Nothing. Sorry."

He get the money and process my payment. When he's done, I immediately walked out from the convenient store. Tar, that's his name. It's cute as what he looks.

As I walk in the dark alley I heard weird noises from the corner, I tried to keep myself from poking in their business but when I heard that familiar name I stopped and look at it.

"Air, what are we going to do with them?"

"Teach them a lesson."

What he said gives me chill all over. Caleb and First threw punches over the two guys in front of them. Their faces are cannot be distinguish anymore but it didn't stop the two from giving more punches. Seeing the way Air looks at them now I realize that I don't know him that much. I was about to go when I unintentionally bump into the garbage can beside me.

Damn!

"Who's there?"

I heard footsteps towards my direction and as much as I want to run away from the place I can't move my feet. I felt someone drag me and it hurts so much but cannot say anything.

"Pang."

I look into Air's eyes and saw that it is still the same, the same eyes he has a while ago. Not that kind of look he is giving me when we are at school and that one friendly look that's making me comfortable.

Who is he now?

"I'm sorry Pang."

That's the only thing he said before putting his hand onto my head. After that darkness is all I see.

--

I wake up with that strange feeling of someone's looking at you. I look around and saw that there's none until I realized I am not familiar with the place, I immediately stood up and tried to open the door but cannot.

"You don't have to go home yet."

I turn around and saw Air walking towards me. I walk backward until  my back hits the door.

"Why? You are afraid of me now?"

I didn't answer. I just stood there looking back at him, while on the other hand he just stop walking when he cornered me. What the hell is his problem?

"You said you believe I am a nicer guy than them right? That it is better to stay away from them? What if I told you it was me who make them bad, Pang?"

He exhale.

"I made them worst that's why I cannot just dump them after? Would you believe?"

This time it's me who gulp big. Because I know deep inside that somehow he is telling me the truth.

"And I want you to be part of me too."

My eyes widen because of what he said. Did he just arrange the sentence wrong?

-----
Unedited. 💕
I wrote this while Im in a seminar.