Hâa

Pang

I woke up with the feeling of someone's starig at me. When I open my eyes I saw pairs of eyes looking at me, straight, without blinking. If I haven't knew them I might be scared.

"You're awake. It's already 6pm, you can go back to your room."

The girl said, I knew her in the face since gifted students are famous in the school. I stood up immediately hearing the tone of her voice.

"Ah. Sorry, I'll go ahead."

She nodded and threw a look at Wave. The other guy who is standing beside her just give me a look and keep a straight face. This is the first time I saw him bot even smiling, so did I do something wrong? I don't know what they are thinking right but somehow I felt like they are uncomfortable with me around. Sighed.

"Wave. Thank you for letting me stay. See you tomorrow."

He nodded and didn't say anything. It's as if he is keeping himself from doing something I can't name.  

I succesfully get out the room and as I walk I observed students who's rushing to go out the school, some students decided not to take dorms since they are just near. Unlike them, we needed to stay here because our parents are too busy to take care of us. Nah, just kidding. Slight. I miss my mom.

"Pang!"

I turn around and saw Bass half running.

"Why?"

He smiled at me sweetly, then walk beside me.

"Nothing just haven't seen you around lately."

"It's because you're busy with your boyfriend."

I stopped. Did I just slip? Gosh. I close my eyes because of that. I felt Bass tap my head.

"It's fine. It's not as if it's a secret in the first place."

I look at him and somehow appreciate how beautiful this man is. He is even better than some girls I know. No offense meant.

"Yo!"

We both look at where the voice is coming from and saw a tall man looking like a god standing there staring right at me. Did I say it already? If looks can kill I might be dead already.

"Who's Yo?"

I look around and see no one stopping and looking at our direction.

"Me. Goodbye Pang! See you tom!"

All I can do is nod while looking at them. I felt someone from behind put an elbow on my shoulder.

"Can! Your bones, hurts me."

"That's not what matters now, you're dead Pang. So dead."

"Why would I?"

"You just made a doctor jealous. Don't you know, they cut bodies open. Scary."

"Who did I make jealous? Doctor?"

He point the way Bass and the man went to. And do a move of slicing his neck using his thumb finger on me. I gulped. No way! I'm not doing anything!

"I am just standing here!"

"That's the point!"

I didn't able to say something when a car stopped in front of us.

"Can!"

A man with a poisonous eyes called Can, he is familiar to me but I don't know his name.

"Tinn! Where are we going to eat?"

No wonder he is Can. He talks about food 24/7.

"You choose."

Can nodded and open the door on the passenger seat until he remembers about me.

"Come, join us eat."

My eyes widen when I saw how Tinn looks at me. He even raised his eyebrow to stop me from coming.

"Tinn! Don't look at him like that, come let's go Pang!"

He opened the door for me, when I saw Tinn's surrendering sigh I went in. The drive is so awkward because of the two in front of me. Behind that so cold looks of Tinn he always smiles when talking to Cann.

We came at a famous mall in the city, while they are deciding where to eat I look around. There are so many stalls there but what caught my attention is the store that full of aura. You can easily say that those people inside it isn't just ordinary, a man saw me staring and he just stood there looking at me too folding his hands on his chest as if observing if I can really see him. Out of curiousity I step to get there but someone pull my hand from behind.

"Wave!"

We look at Tinn calling Wave, as they walk to where we are.

"Ah, you're here Wave! Come join us."

Can said, Tinn and Wave look at each other meaningfully. Until Tinn raised his hands as if surrendering.

"I'm sorry okay, come let's eat!"

Tinn held Can's hand and started walking. Somehow I found it sweet, the way people they passed to stare at them didn't even mind them at all. They just kept on smiling at each other as if they owned the world.

"Should we held hands too before following them?"

"Eh?"

"You are looking at them passionately. I thought you wanted to. Come hold my hand."

He offer his hand and I just look at it.

"Crazy!"

I said as I walk pass him. He is so crazy!

But, Somehow I love the idea!

"Can, Wait!"

                     ______________

For the nth time. Unedited with love ❤