Sìp Săam

Flashback

"Air, what are we going to do with them?"

"Teach them a lesson."

Caleb and First started to throw punches over the two guys they caught following Pang, good thing he is hanging out with the two when they saw him walking his way peacefully to the convenient store. He looks oblivious about these two in his back waiting for the right time to go get him.

Too bad they met the three. Air closed his eyes as he tried to control himself from doing unnecessary things. If not, he might go and accomplished things out or worst kill them, he don't know how long can he take it when they heard a loud noise from the corner.

"Who's there?"

He stood up upon seeing the familiar silhouette, he's right! it's ---

"Pang."

What are you doing here? he wanted to add. He shouldn't see him like this. He started walking to his direction and when he gets close he sees the emotion in Pang's eyes. They both take time looking at each other, that makes Air saddens. He doesn't like him to be friend anymore right? after seeing his dark side? without thinking much he held Pang's head and decided to make him unconscious.

"I'm sorry Pang."

It was the happiest moment in his life, when he knew Pang and became close to him. He observe his way of sleeping and didn't realize he was smiling widely. He started to get the feeling, his feelings for Pang that he thought is just for a friend. A friend he wants to protect, a friend he doesn't like to be taken away from him. Pang, who he doesn't like to be hurt by anyone.

The guy open his eyes slowly, like a lightning Air stood up and faked doing something. But, it doesn't seem like Pang sees him because he tried to open the door. He sighs.

"You don't have to go home yet."

He was surprised. It is written all over his face. Air started walking to his direction.

"Why? You are afraid of me now?"

He didn't answer, he just stood there looking back at him, while on the other hand he just stop walking when he was cornered already. 

"You said you believe I am a nicer guy than them right? That it is better to stay away from them? What if I told you it was me who make them bad, Pang?"

He exhale. Pang, are you upset now that I've told you the truth? Air was thinking. What should he do to make him stay by his side?

"I made them worst that's why I cannot just dump them after? Would you believe?"

Air wasn't sure if Pang believes him but he should at least give it a shot.

"And I want you to be part of me too."

He knows right now, Pang is confused but he won't let this chance slip in. Sooner or later he'll tell it anyway, might as well say it now. He's hoping Pang will get it, he doesn't like him to be just a friend. He wants more. 

_________________

Pang's 

I woke up with the thought it is morning already but when I open my eyes I saw trees all around. Then it hit me, I stood up straight only to see Air seating in front of me giving me a poker face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you stupid?"

My eyebrows crossed because of what he said. It's not what he's supposed to answer to me tho.

"What are you talking about?"

"Is it your first time going to a party? You know that it is very essential not to accept drinks from anyone specially from strangers!"

I gulped when I realize what he is talking about. 

"I'I--m sorry."

Air tried to breath heavily, I get his point he doesn't need to shout at me. I sat down again to talk to him nicely, he must have seen what happened that's why he's here. Good thing. 

"Stupid people die early because they are stupid enough to analyze what's going on around them."

Ouch, that kinda hurts. 

I was about to talk back when I heard a familiar voice.

"I'll kill you Tinn I promise----"

 Wave stopped talking when he saw me and run towards my direction. He is with Tinn and Cann who looks confused at the moment. When Wave is in front of me already he pulled me in the arm and hug me I initially hug him back. When I look at Air he avoided eye contact with me. Why?

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you for hours now?!"

He asked as he pull away, I look at Air again. Wave follow where I was looking and I felt his muscles tensed up I hold his arms tight because he might misunderstood.

"I fell asleep, good thing Air is here to accompany me."

Wave muscles relaxed. He slowly intertwined our hands in front of everyone here.

"I'll take you home."

Just like that he pulled me out there without saying goodbye to everyone. 

Well, he is not Wave if he's not rude.  

_________________________________