Sìp èt

Pang

Who would have thought that I am part of the Gifted program? the class I'm only looking from afar this past few months? 

"Pang, Why are you looking at them?"

My gaze went to Can who's following where I was looking awhile ago.

"Nothing."

He smiled mischievously.

"Or you're checking Wave out?"

He raised his eyebrows up and down, his eyes are giving me vibes that I shouldn't lie to him.

"Shut up, Can."

"Ah. I remember, we're going to a party later do you want to come along?"

"Nope. If you're only going to be lovey dovey in front of me."

I rolled my eyes and that made him laugh out loud. He garners attention because of that, but maybe because some knew about his personality they don't mind him at all and continue what they are doing.

"No. Actually, I don't want to go but Tinn asked me to come along. The truth is I don't get along well with his friends that's why I don't want to go in the first place. I am just scared that if Tinn would found out he scolds me for that."

"Why?"

"You know, being not friendly with his friends."

I nodded.

"But I don't think I can help you with that. Why don't you just tell the truth. Tinn might understand your reasoning."

"No. He won't"

I looked at him and he looks so down, I shook my head. Gosh. I hate it when my friends are being like this because...

"Okay, I'll go!"

... I can't let them stay sad. Damn, why?

"Yes! Thank you! I'll call Tinn." 

He left after saying that and dial in his phone, maybe calling Tinn? duh. I was just looking at him when I felt someone sat down beside me. I look to see who it was, He's just arranging his things like it is what he's supposed to do.

"What are you doing here? Gifted vicinity is in that area."

I even pointed the place where he was awhile ago he didn't bother to look at me.

"You're staring at me too long, I thought you're missing me so I'm here so you won't be bother."