Chapter 6: It has begun final pt: Lucy, Lana & Lisa

Narrator: Royal woods.

We now see the small town known as royal woods. The town has changed a bit as new places of business appeared such as mega malls, excellent five stars restaurants and more to come. Right now it was a minor storm in the town with rain drizzling with lightning flashing through the grey clouded sky.

We now cut to downtown at the lower west side where we come across a gothic book store called the eternal shadow. Inside we see the blood velvet dark red carpeting, the black wallpaper with bats and webs filled with spiders designs, numerous bookshelves stacked with gothic, cold, scary, terrifying and thriller books.

There was a gothic skull chandelier hanging from the ceiling as the eerie lights illuminated the whole store. At the front desk, there was a ghostly pale skinned woman dressed in black reading the Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. That woman was revealed to be 18 year old lucy loud.

The goth had longer black hair with her bangs still covering her eyes, was a bit tall and has a beautiful slender physique. Lucy was wearing a black coat with black and white striped sleeves and sharp coat tails, black pants and black shoes.

 Lucy was wearing a black coat with black and white striped sleeves and sharp coat tails, black pants and black shoes

Lucy: sigh... and my soul from out of that shadow lies floating on the floor... shall be lifted... nevermore....

Lucy closed the book as she finished reading and places the book aside. The front door opened as a customer came in, it was a pale skinned woman in her 20s with a graceful and slender physique and was taller than lucy.

She has long black hair as her hair covered her left eye and has reflective pale purple eye shadow. She was wearing a beautiful black dress with a skull corset around her abdomen, skeleton gloves, striped leggings and black shoes.

The woman was revealed to be lucy's best friend haiku.

Lucy: greetings haiku, how's your day?

Haiku: absolutely dark and depressing... glad there's a storm today, the sun burns my soul.

Lucy: I feel your pain... so what brings you here to the eternal shadow book store?

Haiku: I'm here for the next volume of vampire of melancholia, the new novel issue number 10.