Chapter 19: Horror in the Hospital Pt. 1

Omega Spider, Wild Arachnid, Crimson Spider and Phantom Spider were web slinging through the storm of the city as they were heading to the hospital to retrieve Maria Santiago.

Omega Spider: Ok, the hospital should around this pathway.

Crimson Spider: Alright then, lead the way.

The four heroes make a sharp left turn in going downtown before turning to the right, leaping up to the rooftops while running and jumping across the rooftops. Soon, after jumping off the last rooftop, they made it to the great lakes city hospital but the place looked very damaged and it was crawling with hybrid monster and infected humans. 

Wild Arachnid: Whoa... the hospital got wrecked...

Phantom Spider: And place is crawling with those creatures and the people infected by them.

Crimson Spider: Then we gotta fight our way through them to get to Maria.

Omega Spider: True but we need to be careful, if any of us gets bitten or scratched by those things... it's over.

Phantom Spider: Sigh... I can knock them out by surprise.

Omega Spider: You sure luce?

Phantom Spider: I've always had the elements of surprise on my side and with my new abilities, I can easily knock out the ones blocking the front door.

Omega Spider: Very well, be careful luce.

Crimson Spider: If something happens to you, screw stealth, we're jumping in.

Phantom Spider nods as she vanished completely from sight.

Wild Arachnid: Cool.

The three noticed a couple of creatures and infected people being knocked out a peg by surprise from an unseen force before they could even react as they were webbed up very strongly.

Phantom Spider reappeared and gave the signal that it's all clear. The three siblings swung over to meet her.

Crimson Spider: Great work luce.

Phantom Spider: Sigh... no problem.

The four entered the hospital, as they got inside... it was much worse than the outside. It looked like the inside of a horror movie, floors and walls cracked and stained with blood, light damaged and flickering on and off, several dead bodies of doctors, nurses and patients on the floor.

Wild Arachnid: Whoa... that's creepy...

Crimson Spider: Look at what happened here...

Phantom Spider: Wicked...

Omega Spider: Lucy!

Phantom Spider: Sigh... sorry.

Omega Spider: Let's just go find Maria, hope she's okay.

The four heroes walked through the halls of the hospital to search for Maria as they were being watched by something from the shadows... a whole lot of something...

******

After a few miles of driving through the city and avoiding the creatures and infected people running around, Gwen and the others reached the neighborhood, finally stopping by Lincoln and Ronnie anne's house with the barrier still protecting it.

Alpha Spider: Quick everyone, get inside!

Alpha Spider, Midnight Spider and Arachna-prime quickly escorted the casagrandes family inside the house while Gwen remained in the bus.

Gwen: You guys go ahead, I gotta head to my house to get a few things.

Midnight Spider: You gonna be alright dude?